Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go on a monday night?

minnesota21

Whats up minnesota. To be honest monday has been a good night here. Start at MIx it is the best looking place on the strip. Then Either to the Rumjungle or the Foundation Room All are at the Mandalay Bay. Let me know what night you girl want to come to RA since we are closed on mondays.

I sware I am pretty sure us girls would be sitting around all week lost without you guys. I know i have been a pain in the butt..lol ..

anyways... I am thinking that we will come to RA on thursday.. that is our last night to party.. and alot of people I have talked to said that RA is awesome to be at on a thursday..

let me know what your number is so we can get ahold of you when we get out there ..

thanks ;)

702-443-1859 Call me anytime and don't worry about the time difference. I'm from Ohio and i'm just wondering what's the weather like right now? Thursday is the night we are busy all weekend but thursday is crazy. Call me as soon as you guys touch down so we can meet.

Monday night has one of the best parties in town and Mandalay Bay is indeed the scene....Foundation Room is a long-time favorite...for something smaller and more intimate go to MIX at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay...rum jungle is also rocking that night usually but is full of tourist that dont know better than to go to the top of the hotels...

Tues...Pure has made an impact although Studio 54 has been king of tuesdays for years and ghostbar has a decent crowd

Wed...Tangerine, Drais, Tabu's Boutique, and the occasional Pleasuredome at Ra::next one March 16::The Godfather Of Detroit Techno, Derrick May & Mark Lewis with DJ Fogg:::Dee and John, I am coming March 16, so bring out your best for INVEGAS Magazine!::VegasEd! (email me at VegasVIP2005@yahoo.com)

Thurs...used to be the worst night in town....Rain offers Drenched and Studio 54 offers Dollhouse...recently Jack LeFleur began an event at Tabu...as he is the promoter behind Rehab and a few other successful nights, this one is sure to hit as well among the beautiful people....Ra on a Thursday? never been but we will report on the club next week (see above)

Fri/Sat...always seem to end up at Tabu then Club Rubber or Drais....

Sun...Body English..used to go to Light but not as often anymore...will find out if Rehab is returning soon

is it Monday again already?

VegasEd!

INVEGASmagazine.com

The weather ... it has been shitty... freezin cold out. I am getting cabin fever because its just to nasty out to go and do anything .. not like there is a whole lot to do around this place besides go to the bars.. but we couldent even do that for a while because it was so cold out that we couldent drive anywhere cause it was to dangerous. drunk and broken down with -30 degree weather not a good idea. lol .. other wise we just got a covering of snow last night and I was out plowing all morining... cant wate to get to some nicer weather .. please tell me its going to be nice in vegas!

Monday night has one of the best parties in town and Mandalay Bay is indeed the scene....Foundation Room is a long-time favorite...for something smaller and more intimate go to MIX at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay...rum jungle is also rocking that night usually but is full of tourist that dont know better than to go to the top of the hotels...

Tues...Pure has made an impact although Studio 54 has been king of tuesdays for years and ghostbar has a decent crowd

Wed...Tangerine, Drais, Tabu's Boutique, and the occasional Pleasuredome at Ra::next one March 16::The Godfather Of Detroit Techno, Derrick May & Mark Lewis with DJ Fogg:::Dee and John, I am coming March 16, so bring out your best for INVEGAS Magazine!::VegasEd! (email me at VegasVIP2005@yahoo.com)

Thurs...used to be the worst night in town....Rain offers Drenched and Studio 54 offers Dollhouse...recently Jack LeFleur began an event at Tabu...as he is the promoter behind Rehab and a few other successful nights, this one is sure to hit as well among the beautiful people....Ra on a Thursday? never been but we will report on the club next week (see above)

Fri/Sat...always seem to end up at Tabu then Club Rubber or Drais....

Sun...Body English..used to go to Light but not as often anymore...will find out if Rehab is returning soon

is it Monday again already?

VegasEd!

INVEGASmagazine.com

I couldn't keep my mouth shut on this one.

Vegas Ed?? Do you have a clue anymore???

Monday: What do you mean by tourists going to the top of hotels?? Doesn't make any sense.

Tuesday: Pure hasn't just made an impact. It has clearly taken over Tuesdays. Studio isn't even half full on Tuesdays anymore.

Wednesday: Why is Vegas Ed coming to Vegas? If you know all about Vegas and are involved in publishing about Vegas, where are you coming in from?

Thursdays: Used to be worst night in town????? Are you on crack. Ra has been holding down Thursdays as the busiest party in Vegas for nearly EIGHT FRICKING YEARS!!! But it's an "urban" party so I guess that doesn't count.

Fri/Sat: Who the hell goes to Tabu and Rubber on those nights. For electronic people go to Ice then Drais. For mainstream people go to Pure / Body English. For hip-hop people go to OPM.

Sunday: Anybody who knows the scene in Vegas has known Rehab opens May 1. Body English, Light and OPM hold it down every Sunday night.

That's funny. I'm sure Bill is going to be happy you mentioned that. Lucky for him he is now being honest about his charges, actually disclosing them to people, so I don't feel the need to bring the truth out on his own board. As long as people know he's not just being a great guy which I'm sure he is too, they also realize he does his hosting as a BUSINESS and now he outright charges for it which is what he should have admited since day one. Besides as much as I'm sure he is sickened by the reality that people aren't dogging OPM anymore he still refuses to support the place, maybe because they sell out their own tables and dont need his help. I only wish he would stop treating Tangerine like they are among the top clubs in Las Vegas. Enough already. The place sucks except Wednesday and lots of people think Wednesday sucks there too for different reasons.