Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez == Amazing

I'm tired.. at work struggling to stay up.. got home at like 500 and had to be up for work at 740..Sigh.. Gotta do it all over again tonight

Roger played great. Although i don't think he was better then ted from last saturday.

Good to see the fellow cp'er tearing shit up. But we weren't the only ones..

There was this lady dancer who i couldn't stop looking at .. she was amazing.. I love good dancers.

Everybody else see you tonight or tomorrow night..i dunno

yea roger was pretty dope.,. i mean, hey, if i can turn around and be like dude this track is like better than sex, then its pretty fucking good.,. and NOOOOO, i do not do drugs(anymore) so it wasnt the pills talking.,. glad i could start breakin in my shoes for miami.,. and its refreshing to be able to go out with people who are there to DANCE, and know how to do it well...

drew, which one? the one in the sequined beige top?

yea roger was pretty dope.,. i mean, hey, if i can turn around and be like dude this track is like better than sex, then its pretty fucking good.,. and NOOOOO, i do not do drugs(anymore) so it wasnt the pills talking.,. glad i could start breakin in my shoes for miami.,. and its refreshing to be able to go out with people who are there to DANCE, and know how to do it well...

drew, which one? the one in the sequined beige top?

was it beige or orange.. well what ever.. she was dancing next to the door way.. With her 2 guy friend..

now i gotta stare at you ladies on cp now :aright::laugh:

I didn't see you there!

I had a great time. RS's music is not my style per say, but he's a sick sick DJ. He was heating it up at one point but then went back to the soulful stuff and I left around 230ish... good seeing everybody out, Jessica nice to meet you for the first time and your friend. Kitty thanks for waiting and your friend was chill too..

See everybody at Danny if I make it -Eric

any time hon

u better work on the invites for next thursday u irish boy

lololol

i had a good time, danced a lot, but i wouldnt except RS to play that kind of the music

anyway it was worth 3 hrs of sleep

I didn't see you there!

I had a great time. RS's music is not my style per say, but he's a sick sick DJ. He was heating it up at one point but then went back to the soulful stuff and I left around 230ish... good seeing everybody out, Jessica nice to meet you for the first time and your friend. Kitty thanks for waiting and your friend was chill too..

See everybody at Danny if I make it -Eric

any tracklists/trainspots?

caught roger's previous 2 cielo sets & was suitably impressed.

will have to make next crobar headline to make up.

id love 2 hear what he spun last night so as to get a feel for his flavour last night.

the man made me a believer at past cielo, spirit & crobar jams.

ROGER played a DEEPHOUSE/SOULFUL set for hrs and then took it old school while i walked out the door around 330 or so. Didnt get to dacne much cause had to keep the lady entertain. But so many cool people from this board and other parties as well jumping up and down all voer the spot. ROGER S is sporting my hairstyle it seems lol. And it was fun just being part of that party but to bad couldnt really get down as much as i wouldve wanted to. But tonite for DANNY T its on yo. Cant wait for 3 months from now to hear the S MAN play cielo again. My persoanl fave track was when he played TEULE- DRINK ON ME from PROFILE RECORDS 1990 it was KERRI CHANDLERS first record, but hearing it on that system was Amazing.