Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MURK @ AMIKA (question)

now what...opium?...it shows only till 2am for opium...wtf...

** edited to sound less cocky...**

strange.... X-Mix party @ Opium (with Farina, Armand Van Helden, Jr Sanchez, Sneak, other) goes until 5AM according to M3Summit masterlist and WMCON.com's "THE LIST"

** edited to sound less cocky...**

strange.... X-Mix party @ Opium (with Farina, Armand Van Helden, Jr Sanchez, Sneak, other) goes until 5AM according to M3Summit masterlist and WMCON.com's "THE LIST"

i called opium they told me x-mix is till 2am, then they have local talent till 5am...if you notice,farina is also scheduled at crobar that night, and the party at opium starts at 2pm..want tickets for opium also shows till 2am...

amika will be spinning hiphop in the main room....with dj skribble...house music will be upstairs with about 10 different dj's...dont know who they are....

well it's a good thing you didn't get a table, would be stuck listening to hip hop but even worse to skribble :vomit2:

I just called and cancelled my reservation. Lady at Amika confirmed DJ Skribble in main room for hip hop night. :vomit2:

Opium but it's only till 2 AM then locals (which are pretty good)

Crobar for Carl Cox, DJ Vibe. Yousef in VIP. I would almost like to get upstairs VIP if it's possible.

David Guetta at Mansion?

Hmmm...decisions.