Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Roxy April 22

i like JP but when he plays jersey i think he plays awful

Dont get me the wronge way im not one of his clonies (if u know what i mean) but i heard him at merge for classics and he def was not awful, actually he brought a pretty decent vibe to the place. Not sure if it was worth the 40 they were chargin but none the less he def delivered that night.But one thing is for sure i will def be skipping that SM party. Ill wait for his next production lololololol ;)

everyone loves to hate on JP ..huh

I am a fan cuase I dont deny where I came form ..years spent at SF ...and just cause his crowd has turned to crap ..doe snto mean his DJ skills have faltered...except for that horrible you and i production and redemption song

granted he made the statment he is going to spend time producing..he also said special events...

i am understanding that this is a one time EVENT and not a residency (am I wrong)

I personally hated spirit.....but still love how he spins....

just wish it was nto 18 and over...that is where it all goes to shit

that means 17, 18, 19 , 20 yr olds.....that adds a lot more retards to the equation ..and kiddies who just don't have a clue..

either way i will be in Boston while LOUIE CORRALES makes his debut up there...soon JP will be opening for him ...lol

everyone loves to hate on JP ..huh

I am a fan cuase I dont deny where I came form ..years spent at SF ...and just cause his crowd has turned to crap ..doe snto mean his DJ skills have faltered...except for that horrible you and i production and redemption song

granted he made the statment he is going to spend time producing..he also said special events...

i am understanding that this is a one time EVENT and not a residency (am I wrong)

I personally hated spirit.....but still love how he spins....

just wish it was nto 18 and over...that is where it all goes to shit

that means 17, 18, 19 , 20 yr olds.....that adds a lot more retards to the equation ..and kiddies who just don't have a clue..

either way i will be in Boston while LOUIE CORRALES makes his debut up there...soon JP will be opening for him ...lol

man, the 17 year olds would be there if it was anyways. All you gotta do is grease the doorman.

man, the 17 year olds would be there if it was anyways. All you gotta do is grease the doorman.

UUUGH THE THOUGHT OF THAT JUST SUCKS...

iMEAN GRANTED WHEN i WAS 17 i WAS IN "SF" BUT i LIEK TO THINK THAT I AM BETTER THEN THEM AND DESERVED TO BE THERE...

LOL

UUUGH THE THOUGHT OF THAT JUST SUCKS...

iMEAN GRANTED WHEN i WAS 17 i WAS IN "SF" BUT i LIEK TO THINK THAT I AM BETTER THEN THEM AND DESERVED TO BE THERE...

LOL

I'm sure a lot of you were in SF and were under age. cut the kids some slack.