Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Liebing @ Avalon Review

CL is fucking siiiick.. saw him in Miami at Space when he opened for picotto two summers ago.. i can't wait until he comes back... i was outta town when he was down last time :(

He is at Space on Tuesday nite for Meganite with SvEN vATH, Adam Beyer and Mauro Picotto. I wish I was going to that. :mad:

he was ok, much better last time. I was tired from the night before but what really had me down was how hot it was in there, crack a fucking window open. The crowd was probably one of the WORST crowds ever at Avalon. I had more fun listening to the opening dj, he dropped some really interesting tracks that I dug.

he was ok, much better last time. I was tired from the night before but what really had me down was how hot it was in there, crack a fucking window open. The crowd was probably one of the WORST crowds ever at Avalon. I had more fun listening to the opening dj, he dropped some really interesting tracks that I dug.

Had an absolute blast!!! Was the pleasure of mine to open for Chris (even if Avalon forgot to mention that on the flyer....:(), so thankyou iamsamurai, glad you enjoyed the music! :)

Chris never ceases to amaze me with his skill behind the decks. There are few parties going on right now that compare to the level of energy and excitement he brings to the decks each time :bowdown:

Will definitely be seeing you next time and before then it's worth checking out more stuff from myself and a certain Mr.Marco Carola mid-week at ROBOTS (hint, hint...) ;)

nick ac

Wurd I heard the dj was you Nick, my bad, just forgot. Few of the heads I rolled with dug your set a whole lot more. There's this one track you dropped that was just pure sickness, that track literally made my night. I didn't even want to dance to it, just listen and absorb it in, it was incredible.

Yup few friends of mine are hittin Carola this Wed. I got work and school now at night so no go for me, good luck with it, not like you'll need it, Carola is good shit.

it's always a mystery to me when someone says that the crowd was terrible, and all i remember is that people were dancing and having fun

what was so bad about the crowd?

anyway, liebing was great, you have to admire someone who uses all 3 tables and still has time to dance around and smile and wave at people

great move by avalon to make him a resident, even on limited basis,

i'd post some pics from the night, but i dont know how, so fuck it

:)

it's always a mystery to me when someone says that the crowd was terrible, and all i remember is that people were dancing and having fun

anyway, liebing was great, you have to admire someone who uses all 3 tables and still has time to dance around and smile and wave at people

Um the crowd is terrible when you are dancing and people walk into you like you are in their way and they dont even say sorry. When that constantly happens that means it is a bad crowd.

Um the crowd is terrible when you are dancing and people walk into you like you are in their way and they dont even say sorry. When that constantly happens that means it is a bad crowd.

and this only happens in avalon?

and this only happens in avalon?

happens in most super clubs period. My biggest peeve is when a group of friends are just having a great time in their own space, dancing and what not and some other dumb fucks feel they gotta invade the space and bump into everyone while at it.

he was not using 3 tables. he was using final scratch on 3 tables. Its not quite the same as using 3 tables. But still - respect. I was there and had oodles of fun

• 2 months later...