Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna thank New Jersey for ruining DT's BDAY

Actually I am a HE born and raised in BROOKLYN not STATEN ISLAND. No board of Ed computer or anything like that, I work. I was on the Jersey board cause I am going to AC this weekend and wanted to see where I should hit up.

Oh damn NOOTSY is making fun of my joke. Im offended, a 31 year old telling me that my joke is old LMAO. Just Kidding.

30 but thats cool. Maybe thats why I know its so old..... Anyway - Hit up the Mix at the Borgota Dont let anyone tell you different. Get there early

New Jersey Should be nuked...

Yeah but then you would all be forced to hang out at Coney Island during the summer instead all polluting the Jersey shore with your trash :bigfinge:

Alleyes - Trust me The Borgata and the Mix - Casbah is the exact place that you are going to Find Those "guidos" that you cant stand. I Dont know anything about 32degrees, never been

same here. I'm going to Casbah this Sat, Skribble will be there. You will find guidos everywhere in NJ, including Mixx.
Wait....... are you saying L.I has No Guidos? Are you kidding - you guys perfected the Dumb ass accents :bj:

Whats funny is How many fights SI people cause at clubs like Djais and Deko. I am From Staten Islend BRO - Or I am From Brooklyn Bro - Do we ever Cry? You ruind The Djs Bday WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA are you kidding me. :ghey:

NOOOOOOTSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! how are those books? hehe

DTs Bday wasnt ruined, there was a great vibe inside, and he was thanking everyone for a great party...my man was happyy!!!!

but yeah, drunken SI idiots always ruin parties at DEKO and Tempts but I dont see anybody starting a stupid thread about it :jerkoff: