Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna thank New Jersey for ruining DT's BDAY

You fucking scumbag guidos cant go out and not start a fight over some bitch with a fake tan and the I.Q. of a fucking goldfish. I cannot wait until SF re-opens then you assholes will have a place to go.

Regards,

Sinisterbeats

First of all DT's party wasn't ruined you efen idiot, everyone looked like they had a really good time, I had the best time and just because you are soo mad that someone got into a fight we don't really give a fuck. Didn't see no fight and I'm sure other people didn't either...and how do you know the guido was from jersey and not from one of the stinky boroughs of NYC?

a fight broke out on line and they shut the door at 4:30...but inside, the party was goin strong...I feel bad for the peoplr who couldnt get in, but hell, it was too damn crowded at that point anyway.

...and Maria, you're right, most likely, it was prob some piece of Staten Island trash, supposedly a couple of guys dragged a girl in the middle of the street and were kickin her...oh wait, that sounds more like a Brooklyn thing

a fight broke out on line and they shut the door at 4:30...but inside, the party was goin strong...I feel bad for the peoplr who couldnt get in, but hell, it was too damn crowded at that point anyway.

...and Maria, you're right, most likely, it was prob some piece of Staten Island trash, supposedly a couple of guys dragged a girl in the middle of the street and were kickin her...oh wait, that sounds more like a Brooklyn thing

Yeah I just read the NY board and found out about the fight that happened on line. But I think the guy is still an idiot to say it got ruined and then blame jersey for it..fucken idiot!! sucks for people who couldn't get in but inside was packed and DT was unbelievable so no it didn't get ruined. JP's party @ Black got ruined when the club was shutdown.

You fucking scumbag guidos cant go out and not start a fight over some bitch with a fake tan and the I.Q. of a fucking goldfish. I cannot wait until SF re-opens then you assholes will have a place to go.

Regards,

Sinisterbeats

i'm sorry .... we all will stay out of NY from now on ...........

i'm sorry .... we all will stay out of NY from now on ...........

YES NJ IS TEMPORARILY RAISING THE WHITE FLAG TO NEW YORK WE APOLOGIZE FOR RUINING THE PARTY AT CROBAR FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN...

THE END

YES NJ IS TEMPORARILY RAISING THE WHITE FLAG TO NEW YORK WE APOLOGIZE FOR RUINING THE PARTY AT CROBAR FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN...

THE END

why don't you apologize to those people personally, I heard they are looking for name/address of the guy who started the fight...go on the new york board

NJ is NOT apologizing to NY for shit. Even if that idiot who started the fight happened to be from jersey it's ridiculous to blame EVERYONE who lives here for it. I didn't see no fight because I was already inside, had a great time and this is to NY for thinking they are superior to everyone else who doesn't live there :bigfinge:

Regards,

Sinisterbeats

HAHHAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT!! you kill me D!!