Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to Do?

lysa2462

I am heading down to Miami May 6-9 from Boston. It is a Friday through Monday. Last time I visited back in 2002 I went to Space, Nikki Beach Mangos, and Crobar. I loved them all (except Crobar) and had a wicked good time but wanted to try some new things this time around. Which are the best spots for those nights? I was considering Opium Garden. Any information would be greatly appreciated. It will be 4 attractive females going, so we shouldn't have a problem with getting in.

Also, anyone who has some great ideas for daytime activities. Last time I came I slept all day long and really didn't get to see any of the sites. I am going to suck it up this time and really utilize the time I spend there. Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get away, we just got another 9 inches of snow over the weekend. This place SUCKS!

~Alyssa

I am heading down to Miami May 6-9 from Boston. It is a Friday through Monday. Last time I visited back in 2002 I went to Space, Nikki Beach Mangos, and Crobar. I loved them all (except Crobar) and had a wicked good time but wanted to try some new things this time around. Which are the best spots for those nights? I was considering Opium Garden. Any information would be greatly appreciated. It will be 4 attractive females going, so we shouldn't have a problem with getting in.

Also, anyone who has some great ideas for daytime activities. Last time I came I slept all day long and really didn't get to see any of the sites. I am going to suck it up this time and really utilize the time I spend there. Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get away, we just got another 9 inches of snow over the weekend. This place SUCKS!

~Alyssa

THERS A LIL PLAYGROUND ON THE BEACH W BUILDING BLOCKS. PLAY THERE YOU SHITHEAD !!!!!!! :finger:

Also, anyone who has some great ideas for bedtime activities. Last time I came I slept all day schlong and really didn't get to see any of the transvestites. I am going to suck it up and swallow the time I spend there. Thanks in advance. Can't wait to get a boy, we just got another 9 inches of blow over the weekend. This face FUCKS!

~Alyssa

WOW! :eek:

~Alyssa

There is a lil thing we ask for new females when they come onto this board, since u been here since 2000, u may or may not know the rules but the one thing that Miami asks is to....

SHOW YOUR TITS BITCH :bounce::bounce:

There is a lil thing we ask for new females when they come onto this board, since u been here since 2000, u may or may not know the rules but the one thing that Miami asks is to....

SHOW YOUR TITS BITCH :bounce::bounce:

:stupid:

3 posts.. still wet behind the ears

SSOOOOO

yeah what he said

:werd:

Wow, and I always comment to people on how gracious the people in Miami are compared to Boston. Thanks so much for your assistance!

We are just having fun with you Lyssa...plus, we're all from Boston, we moved to Miami because people are so nice here... :)

Info later on the day...when we stop eating shit! :biggrin:

For daytime...shit. Wet Willie's it is.

Get smashed while people watching and telling the fat girls

with too small tops (rolls on their backs & shit):

:woah2:

"oh hell nah girl!!!!

yo momma called, she wants your little sister's shirt back!"

then stroll thru and go to The Clevelander catch some mo' drinks there,

then go rollerskating and try to keep count on how many times

you fell on yo azz (start over after 50)....

then go to the beach, take your top off and enjoy the sun & sand! :bounce: