Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD** bdays galore Cream, lots of fun and giggles

myrlin

Originally posted by missincognito:

If you'd like i'll head over there with you, Mario!! We'll see how the night progresses- I'd really like to go, too! No *worries!*

cwm20.gif

Wow..took long enough for this post to appear!!! Ok...I guess you're right...but then that means that I'll be stuck on line for an hour at Twilo!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely gonna be there. I think I'm too broke to do that and Twilo though... at least this week, anyway.... yep... managed to flush the $ down the toilet this weekend.... buying too much shit... yada yada yada.....

so .. in summary..

I'm there. We better have fun or I'm gonna start a mother fucking riot up in that piece!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Misskittie - NOooooo not the camera LOL.. I think I'm still blind from it smile.gif

I'll try to make it guys. And YES I wanna go to Cox too!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy I thought I was gonna get a weekend off.... That's gonna happen, rrrright smile.gif

I *think* I may be joing you girlie!! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Okay so is Cream a club or a lounge? Is there dancing going on this Friday? Someone please describe the vibe or atmosphere there cause I promised to take my sister and cousin out this Friday and they want to go to Roxy! cwm36.gif I'd rather do something else. Also what is the age requirement?

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm still waiting for someone to clear up some information for me. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

Casey, they play hip house in one room and house music in the other. Russ Reing (from the board) will be djing at 2am. The place is a fairsized club from what I am told.

Age requirement I think is 21 but verify with Az-tec or Toxic, they promote the club wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Casey you must come.. We def have to hang again....

The place is 21 and over I'm pretty sure.. It has beautiful decor, upscale, classy and the music is going to be awesome (ahem russ reign) It's free admission for ladies before 12 ask Toxic or Aztec for details as far as a list is concerned..

The place isn't a hole in the wall, it's actually REALLY REALLY nice.. I've had a blast every time and I feel that we have pretty much the same taste as far as venue is concerned....Please come !!!!!!

Say hi to Mitchell for me... winkewinke.gif

*hugz*

Marcella

------------------

AIM vampie

check out the city search profile for Cream http://newyork.citysearch.com/E/V/NYCNY/0015/24/76/cs1.html

take it for what it's worth, here's what they say, hope it helps. fake snow - kewl.

"An enthusiastic attempt at downtown quirkiness, Cream's many makeovers have actually resulted in astonishing (yet festive) over-decoration. The main room, with its flooring made of faux-Persian rug patchwork and abundant plastic trees, is almost sedate compared to the lava lamps, fake snow, glowing fauna and bongo drink tables that adorn the other themey lounges off to the side. Each satellite area has its own DJ spinning accessible hip-hop, house and R&B for a loyal, local (and southbound Harlem) coterie of Kenneth Cole—clad professionals. "

DM

Marcella, believe me girl I want to go!! But my cousin is 20 yearsold. cwm36.gif What can I do??

Can one of the promoters help me out here?? She's from my motherland visiting us and I have to take her out. I have no choice in the matter.

Urgh!! I wish I could go!!

Suggestions anyone??

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Alright I just want to let everyone know that the whole b4 12oclock ladies get in free thing is not definite yet. The promoters are still unsure bout that. I wil let everyone know as soon as I hear. Otherwise...it is going to be a bangin' party.

I have reserved a uge table area for all of us and it is going to be a great night. As I hav said before please pm me if you have anyquestions.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Casey... FAKE ID !!!

Hey they could use mine but don't think that would work, LOL!!!!

Hey, when I went the last time, a couple of my sister's friends had either fake or no ID and they got in no problem..

Hey we are girls...If the rest of you have Id and there's only one sometimes the bouncer is considerate.. Can anyone help???

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by az-tec:

Alright I just want to let everyone know that the whole b4 12oclock ladies get in free thing is not definite yet. The promoters are still unsure bout that. I wil let everyone know as soon as I hear. Otherwise...it is going to be a bangin' party.

I have reserved a uge table area for all of us and it is going to be a great night. As I hav said before please pm me if you have anyquestions.

-Andy

let the ladies in for free for christ sake.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

they will get in free before 12 with mention of clubnyc... trust me smile.gif

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

let the ladies in for free for christ sake.

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thurs Nov. 30nd - Plush, LI

Fri Dec. 1st - Cream, NYC

Sat Dec. 2nd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Just use Dave H.'s list at the door. If you need more info or are coming with a group of 4 or more please email me at daveh@toxiczone.com

Originally posted by russ reign:

they will get in free before 12 with mention of clubnyc... trust me smile.gif

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Hey dont be getting on my case....I just have a list I am not a head promoter. I only know what I am told.

BUt regardless It will be a great night and ya'll know whos list to go in on. One hint:the guy who does not have a job,and is basically penniless.......hmmmm sounds kinda like me. What a coincidence.

hehehehe

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Okay so I went home and asked my cousin how old she was again and SILLY me!!! She just turned 21 about two weeks ago!!!

Yes, I will be seeing all you sexy people there!!

So, who's list can I use in order to get me and baby chickies in for free??

BlueAngel

------------------

ALL girls tell them you are on Dave H.'s <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> or the Aztec <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> to get in for free before 12.

Originally posted by blueangel:

Okay so I went home and asked my cousin how old she was again and SILLY me!!! She just turned 21 about two weeks ago!!!

Yes, I will be seeing all you sexy people there!!

So, who's list can I use in order to get me and baby chickies in for free??

BlueAngel

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions