Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN ALL THOSE THAT HANG OUT WITH ALL OF US MOST OF THE TIME!!!!

what do ya guys think about a grab-bag for x-mas/hannukkah????we'll have like, a $30 cap on it or something...What do ya'll think??

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by az-tec:

Sounds good to me.......but thats gonna take mad organizing skillz. If yer up to it Al, then Im in. I hope Dave(kingpharoah) gets me. hehehehehehe.

-Andy

Okay! andy has a good point....yeah im up to it......so here we go...

EVERYONE THAT IS INTERESTED POST UR REPLY HERE. BY THIS FRIDAY, EVERYONE THAT HAS REPLIED IS IN.

ILL GET A HAT WITH NAMES TOGETHER IN IT FOR THIS FRIDAY AT TWILO. AND FOR THOSE THAT ARENT THERE....WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.

SOUND GOOD? ANYONE HAVE A BETTER IDEA? PLEASE SHARE.

-THE AL-INATOR

cwm13.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

i bet i know what U want for xmas al cwm1.gif if not before then lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you know what you want just as much as i do V....

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! you know what you want just as much as i do V....

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

well u see... the difference between u and me is that i can get it much easier than u can just because im a girl lol

cwm32.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

V.....that is so true...unfortunatley.

but im a sexy bitch....so i think i can attain that "gift" should i try? no?

haha....j/k

Sinem........um...im sick...which makes me slightly more incoherant that i already am.

explain slower smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 11-29-2000).]

Sinem........um...im sick...which makes me slightly more incoherant that i already am.

explain slower smile.gif

i didnt think u could possible get any worse... HAAABUUUURB LOL..

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

explain slower smile.gif

i didnt think u could possible get any worse... HAAABUUUURB LOL..

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

sweetie...if i did...then i'd be on your level smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

Originally posted by apotheosis:

yes. Mad organizational skills

dont believe me?, try setting up a dinner!

LOL

Mikey

Ohhhhh this is ONLY your first one and you're complaining already?? Wait until you have to do the check!! wink.gif That's where all the fun is!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I am in....how the fuck is this going to work now???

I think it should go this way.. Those who are interested MUST attend the next meetup (or you won't be in)...and we'll do a grab bag.. (the whole name in a hat thing) then we'll schedule another meet-up to exchange.. WOW.. consider the holidays are right around the corner we better do this quick..

------------------

AIM vampie

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh I am in....how the fuck is this going to work now???

I think it should go this way.. Those who are interested MUST attend the next meetup (or you won't be in)...and we'll do a grab bag.. (the whole name in a hat thing) then we'll schedule another meet-up to exchange.. WOW.. consider the holidays are right around the corner we better do this quick..

Marcella!! I think that is a fabulous idea!! Let's do it that way in our next meet-up, which would be at the Americas on December 13th!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Thanks Casey!!!

I've been doing the grab bag thing with my friends from home every year for the past 10 years ..

This way we know to take one's word for it and everyone who participates gets something.....No one is left emptyhanded...

SOOOOO..........(Al if I may)

WHOEVER WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAB BAG MUST ATTEND THIS NEXT DINNER MEET UP ON 12/13

(LOOK AT MIKEY'S (APOTHEOSIS) POST FOR ALL THE INFO)

------------------

AIM vampie