Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN ALL THOSE THAT HANG OUT WITH ALL OF US MOST OF THE TIME!!!!

Originally posted by jammy:

I want in! I want in!

~*Jam*~

Jammy Jam Jam!! What is it that you exactly wanna get in to girlfriend?? biglaugh.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

I'm in.

Questions: What if we don't know the person whos name we pick. I mean, I've met the majority of you but still haven't met the likes of vampie, dastardino and majesticmelody.

Also, when do we exchange gifts. We pick names at the next dinner meetup but when do we get the goodies??

Just some thoughts... biggrin.gif

Originally posted by shannah:

I'm in.

Questions: What if we don't know the person whos name we pick. I mean, I've met the majority of you but still haven't met the likes of vampie, dastardino and majesticmelody.

Also, when do we exchange gifts. We pick names at the next dinner meetup but when do we get the goodies??

Just some thoughts... biggrin.gif

Well . . . Sara, you figure you'll meet the person you're gonna pick at that night cause we all have to be present in order to participate.

As to choosing the receiving gift part . . . Steve and I were going to organize a holiday dinner thing on the 22nd but it seems that there is a birthday bash going on at a club that night and some people didn't want us to do a dinner . . . just in case that takes some people away from the birthday bash.

If we do the name picking on the 13th then doesn't it make more sense to do the exchanging of gifts on the 22nd?? I think that would be perfect. We'll do dinner and then for those that are going to the birthday bash at Cream can go afterwards . . . no??

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Thanks Casey!!!

I've been doing the grab bag thing with my friends from home every year for the past 10 years ..

This way we know to take one's word for it and everyone who participates gets something.....No one is left emptyhanded...

SOOOOO..........(Al if I may)

WHOEVER WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAB BAG MUST ATTEND THIS NEXT DINNER MEET UP ON 12/13

(LOOK AT MIKEY'S (APOTHEOSIS) POST FOR ALL THE INFO)

um, but that's not fair to those of us who can't come to the meetup for valid reasons!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by shannah:

Ok casey. Thanks for the heads up. I know I'll meet the person that night but you know how hard it can be to remember names when there are so many new faces...lol

Anyway, if we have the gift exchange on the 22nd I won't be able to make it. I'm flying to tennesee to visit the fam for the week. I'll be back the following friday though, or how about thursday nite (the 21st)???? Either way I'm sure it will all work out fine. biggrin.gif

Brian - how goes it? Good to hear from you. HOpe your trip went well. I know you PM'd me a while ago but I never go in there cause it's too slow. Send me an email instead at: shannah@ambac.com.

Hmmmmm . . .yea, maybe doing it on Thursday will be the best solution to avoid the Friday madness.

How about it gang?? We'll choose the names at America on December 13th (like Marcella suggested) and then exchange on Thursday, December 21st!?!

BlueAngel

------------------

I LOVE the idea! It's def better to do it at the next meetup, not in Twilo smile.gif Too many ppl won't be at Twilo and I think it's just gonna be too difficult to do it there. At the dinner get everyone to write their name down on a piece of paper and collect it. At the end we'll pull 'em out of the hat! Yey! Oooh I wonder who I'll get. And who'll get me?? smile.gif Al you're the best I tell ya!!!

Ok casey. Thanks for the heads up. I know I'll meet the person that night but you know how hard it can be to remember names when there are so many new faces...lol

Anyway, if we have the gift exchange on the 22nd I won't be able to make it. I'm flying to tennesee to visit the fam for the week. I'll be back the following friday though, or how about thursday nite (the 21st)???? Either way I'm sure it will all work out fine. biggrin.gif

Brian - how goes it? Good to hear from you. HOpe your trip went well. I know you PM'd me a while ago but I never go in there cause it's too slow. Send me an email instead at: shannah@ambac.com.