Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any review of exit vip room???

• 2 weeks later...

Exit secret room on Friday nights is off the hook. Most people don't like Fridays because of the young crowd, but this room isn't bad at all. It does, however get crowded and sometimes you can't really dance the way you want to, but the DJ is off the hook. He really knows how to keep the crowd going all night long.

spheric

you obviously have been there

i know you work @ exit in some way b/c when richie romero asked me why i picked "oasis" i said b/c it was my fav band a long time ago and that was what you posted, so u had to be there monday + you knew my #'s from sat which by the way were not bad @ all in comparison considering i was selling tix all week

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

**MUNDY**

so that makes your post about my #'s the other day real cool..

you ask me for my honest opinion in a PM and thats it.. i don't like your style, its all commercial wit the horn blowin every other second, so i said that, but its cool that you have to post what you did..

i hear oakenfold on thurs and listen to his albums all the time and i am supposed to enjoy your set on wed??

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

oasis, why do you keep bumping this drama up? enough already...

he is trying to be funny....and its not working..........give it up Oasis.....you look stupit............Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

wow, this is the way i see it. no matter what you do in life, no matter what you say, where you go, how you act....there is always going to be someone who doesn't agree with it, doesn't like it....to each his own. i didn't see one derogatory statement in what mr. mundy said. maybe i'm missing something. and for the record i like the horns!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

No offense to anyone.. but if I recall, doesn't Spheric work at Exit?? dj or something or another??? If that's the case then why not just ask if anyone liked your set or whatever?? Just my opinion.. guys we need to stick together and cut the drama... Lately we have been crossing the fine line between expressing our opinions and insulting each other..

just my $0.02....

------------------

AIM vampie

trying to be funny??

u r lost!

yes spheric works there spheric is mundy's other name.. that is what i am saying..

he uses spheric to come and create a stir about the room he dj's in and to for no reason @ all trash people

------------------

Originally posted by oasis:

trying to be funny??

u r lost!

yes spheric works there spheric is mundy's other name.. that is what i am saying..

he uses spheric to come and create a stir about the room he dj's in and to for no reason @ all trash people

if I'm lost??????.....wrong girl

who cares if he did or didn't used his own name....the person who asked original ??? just wanted get some opinions...thats is all....now stop creating a drama.....don't you have some promoting to do????........Lola

------------------

trying to be funny??

u r lost!

Who are you addressing in this reply???

------------------

AIM vampie

**MUNDY**

so that makes your post about my #'s the other day real cool..

you ask me for my honest opinion in a PM and thats it.. i don't like your style, its all commercial wit the horn blowin every other second, so i said that, but its cool that you have to post what you did..

i hear oakenfold on thurs and listen to his albums all the time and i am supposed to enjoy your set on wed??

For all the boys and girls a little info to put things to rest! people will not always like or understand what you do. If you stay true to yourself and work hard whether people like what you do or not they should respect you for your determination! I respect all sub-promoters trying to get their fame. I've been in the game for a long time and have stayed here by being true to myself. As far as okie is concerned, here is a little club knowledge... I djed his b-day party in Vegas at club rah at my monthly residency 3 months ago. Different strokes different folks. enough said! For all of the supporters thank you and to the haters the same!

hilarius...

why don't you post under spheric??

did i rip you apart and call you pathetic??

ummm nope. i gave my honest opinion like u ask for.. mature, very

------------------

lol and i am not a "sub-promoter trying to get fame"

damn i would think you be above this by now

------------------

The VIP(the blue room) is off the hook on fridays. I am there EVERY FRIDAY. It does get packed eventually but if u find a good seat there with your girl, you will have the time of your life. Great music. Hope they start playing house there again instead of hip-hop.

If any ladies interested in meeting up there, PM me.

------------------

For reduced admission at exit, use BBC <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> .

Originally posted by massad:

The VIP(the blue room) is off the hook on fridays. I am there EVERY FRIDAY. It does get packed eventually but if u find a good seat there with your girl, you will have the time of your life. Great music. Hope they start playing house there again instead of hip-hop.

If any ladies interested in meeting up there, PM me.

we were talking about Saturday night......but glad to hear that you have fun there on Fridays....I think this room is so nice smile.gif ...........Lola

------------------