Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bringing things on flight down

Put it in a condom and stick it up your area. :)

Nah, just kidding. I have heard of freaks (via news) who stick kilos of blow in condoms and swallow them. Then, in the middle of the flight the condom breaks, and of course, OVERDOSE!!!

My advice...be smart. They x-ray stuff

Put it in a condom and stick it up your area. :)

Nah, just kidding. I have heard of freaks (via news) who stick kilos of blow in condoms and swallow them. Then, in the middle of the flight the condom breaks, and of course, OVERDOSE!!!

My advice...be smart. They x-ray stuff

bro... a kilo is like 2.2 pounds or something i think... if someone can fit a kilo up there... i think they need to make some serious lifestyle changes :yuck::yuck:

i wouldnt chance a pill bottle... too risky.. if anything just wear a pair of sweat pants, nothing with metal in it, no zippers or anything... make a hole in the elastic wasteline and put your goodies in there... i work in a psych inpatient unit, and that's how all the psych patients neak drugs onto the unit... hope this helps..

but yeah sneaking drugs onto a plane is just bad news...

but are there like dogs in the airport down there that would smell it if you hid it on you? Do they have the dogs sniff the luggage? they dont go through the luggage do they? or because its miami?

i dunno... i dont think some kid bringing a few baggies or pills is a national security issue warranting police k9 units... but then again ya never know... you would think that if anything they are on the lookout for terrorists and hijackers but i dunno... it is the woodstock of edm so who knows...

it really comes down to what you are brining , how much of it , and where you plan to hide it.

best case scenario would be a couple of pills in a pill bottle in your purse or carry on.

worst case scenario is a pound of stinky weed badly packaged in your checked in luggage.

if you feel really nervous about it don't do it. There is the possibility of getting caught, not going to wmc, and getting charges pressed against you. Also think about another way to get it down there like mailing it to the room you are staying in. Over night it and make sure there is nothing stinky in it. Pick it up when you get there. good luck

Dogs don't smell pills...
If you google for "drug dog" and "ecstasy" you'll see numerous articles about dogs finding pills. However most of these were at customs and involved huge numbers of pills (10,000 or more). I've never seen a drug dog in a public area in the Miami airport and even if there was one I have a hard time believing it could smell a couple of pills unless it was practically on top of you.

If you google for "drug dog" and "ecstasy" you'll see numerous articles about dogs finding pills. However most of these were at customs and involved huge numbers of pills (10,000 or more). I've never seen a drug dog in a public area in the Miami airport and even if there was one I have a hard time believing it could smell a couple of pills unless it was practically on top of you.

also i heard of people doing this on another messageboard back in the day... throw the thing into a bottle of conditioner thats full... it hides the smell... make sure it's full not empty...