Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there a MEET UP this Fri @ Twilo?

One love to all who post faithfully on this board... in a short while I have grown to love the insight that you all bring to the table.

Enough BS... I am going to Twilo this Fri with approx. 10 heads... is there a MEET UP? I keep reading posts about how great it is to chill with most of you... I would appreciate it if peeps would reply to this post or PM me..

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Im not sure *who* exactly is going but Im sure planning on going!

Usually everyone hangs out by those back stairs in the corner by the bar against the side wall.

Im sure everyone will let you know but when they do a meetup its normally at the PowerBar. I have noooo idea if this is gonna happen to be quite honest.

Cya there honey~~~~

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Yeah I agree with Kittie...Anyone out there that has never been to a meetup b4 will have better luck asking someone sitting on those stairs in the back (to the left of the back bar) if they are from CNYC and actually not sounding crazy... cwm32.gif ...Most peeps chill there (I will be over there also)...

~*Jam*~ aka "calloutmynameandillbethere"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

I'll defiantely be at Twilo this friday! Like kitty said, stairs in the back.

Wierd shit. I thought this might be you guys. I've been going to twilo for the last 3 or 4 fridays and chilling on the back stairs. Just walked back there during the PVD show... looked like a cool crowd to chill with. Hell I probably know you guys just not by these names.

Is Michael Rieue on here?

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

HAHA that is so funny... Everytime I am @ Twilo I am tempted to go to that area and ask random people. That crowd always seems like they would be CNYCers...

Thank you so much for the info and hopefully I will meet you all there...

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

I'll be a Twilo after Cream tonight...I think a lot of ClubNYC peeps will be at Cream, so it looks like we will just head over to Twilo after it shuts down at like 4am...Can't wait to meet all of you! cwm12.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

www.playj.com

AIM - E123NYC

cool! i've been to twilo for most of the biggies (pvd, S&D) recently. last week when i was there, i was so curious as to who was from cnyc near the power bar.

i'll swing by tonight with some friends... my friends can meet your friends and your friends... hahaha! you get the picture cwm1.gif

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg