Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Got Plexico!!!!!

With No Quarterback To Throw To Him?????

Not A Threat!!!!!!

Go Jets.....j...e...t...s.....jets...jets...jets

do i rain on ur parade? i think not. chad will never be as good as Eli will be. He wishes he had talent like him but all chad has is a busted shoulder and he can't even throw the deep ball. I root for the home teams...obvioulsy u don't. no biggy. good luck to NY FOOTBALL!!!!

mendez

GO BLUE!

GO GREEN!

GO NY!!!!

. chad will never be as good as Eli will be.

I'm a Jets fan, but the Giants have had a good off season, nice pick ups.

But to compare Eli to Chad rite now is a joke. Just because his brother is a stud qb don't make him one. Chad has won a couple of playoff games, has a higer winning%, great qb rating.......Chad is better as of rite now.

When Eli starts winning some games and produces some kind of #ers, then maybe you can start to compare the two, untill he does it's no debate.

you guys must be joking.. this is one of the worst moves of the offseason. they are paying an underskilled WR way too much money. its worse the pearless price 2 years ago. WAKE UP

with out a #1 pick to use. the g-men went ahead and improved themselves the only way they could.

as a steeler fan, i watched plax last year improve our deep game. i will definately miss him. he will open up things in the short to middle range for shockey and toomer