Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BPM announces America's Top 150 DJ's for 2005.

digitalphoenix

Jeno made 123, :clap2::clap2: for all you cats that think you know. Hey and where the fuck is Djulz on this list or Laurent Garnier.

Ho yeah LYRIC if you would have seen Erik Morillo close the terrace down a couple of months ago you would say different.. :spin:

Ah come on JC - I just think he is a little over-rated talent wise - never said he was aweful or anything - hey man at least I said he should be in the top 100 :)

Three is, again, nowhere nearly as well-known, as some of his good friends. Not only that, but even some of the Progressive heads don't always get his sets. It's like Lyrik wrote about that DJ who was talking about spinning slower or more eclectic sets - the audience tends to be older. Now since most clubbers are in the 18-25 year old age bracket, I'd say Three making the Top 100 at all is pretty good.

i don't care how well known he is......i like his style much better than some of the cheese heads on there.....his sets can be eclectic sometimes....but that's a good thing in my book...:aright:

btw, have you heard his and D.C's remix of reign? it sounds even better than the original......