Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so...do you like france?....

funketeer

do you like slutty smelly women, stinky cheese, bad drivers and extremely annoying affeminate men...then france might be your cup of tea

and don't believe all the hype, the eiffel tower is not that tall... ;)

eiffel.jpg

fuck France!

got a problem with that...Belgium? :biggrin:

ps.this is just an opportunity joke, I love the french...in fact, I kiss that way :)

The Eiffel tower is 900+ feet only. It was built by Mr. Eiffel so he could drop projectiles and perform aerodynamic tests. Mr. Eiffel later built a wind tunnel. The tower was also completed in time for the World's Fair that was held in Paris.

Oh and regarding cheese, the smellier, the tastier. :D

Dude, I FUCKING LOVED PARIS!!!!!!

I swear to God that city was made con un Pinsel, of how perfect every building and structure looked!!!

DSC00596.jpg

The Arc De Triumph, what a sight to see in front of you!!!!!

Now what about Amsterdam.................... :bowdown:!!!!

DSC00573.jpg

This is a little store you can just walk into and but everything that it says there......the guy gave us a 30 minute lesson on Shrooms and even offered to make us some of it in Tea!!!

I saw Daft Punk at a club called Equs back in 99, it was by the latin poets neighborhood...

I stayed at some friend's house...I forgot to renew my passport, so I had to spend my first 15 hours in france on a dark cold cell at the Orly airport in the outskirts of Paris, harrased by some smelly french cop...that took almost $200 from me...sacre bleu, merde! :)

Overrated is the freaking leaning tower of pisa in Italy, first of all they fixed it a while ago and moved it up 2 feet, but left it a bit leaning so they can still bank of tourists visiting and secondly the shit is only 7 stories tall wtf LOL...

i like pan pisa better.... :bounce: