Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit saturday ..

oasis

boris comes back to the main floor

carla and mundy in the secret room

anyone going??

for list email me Oasis9389@msn.com

NOT 21?? check webster hall this saturday for their new party.. email me for the info

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

oooooooooooor...

not 21 and still wanna go to exit just go anyway b/c they let people in all the time

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

so exit is going to be 18 on saturdays for now on. i think i might check it out next week. let me know if its gonna be 18 next friday.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

risa i thought u liked exit??

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell NO......

don't like Exit..Boris..Carla..Mundy.....and especially this one promoter by the name Oasis.........Risa

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

ohh musta been mistaken..

love ya too smile.gif

mssoporano.. its not 18, its still 21 unless i missed that announcement..

if you are not 21 check out web hall say its now 19 to get in on sat w/ brutal bill

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For Guestlist call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

mike they say its 21 but 18+ gets in all the time

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by oasis:

ohh musta been mistaken..

love ya too smile.gif

mssoporano.. its not 18, its still 21 unless i missed that announcement..

if you are not 21 check out web hall say its now 19 to get in on sat w/ brutal bill

naaaaaaaaaaaah....I LOVE Exit....love Boris, Carla, Mundy and especially this one promoter by the name Oasis smile.gif .......

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

naaaaaaaaaaaah....I LOVE Exit....love Boris, Carla, Mundy and especially this one promoter by the name Oasis smile.gif .......

~Lola~

aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

risa

oh thats so sweet, i almost blushed wink.gif

------------------

*WEBSTER HALL SATS* grand opening this saturday, 19+ w/ Brutal Bill. For <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> </A> call: (201)725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com, aolimer: oasis9389

[This message has been edited by oasis (edited 11-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by oasis (edited 11-30-2000).]

spheric, congratulations on your new status as a clubber! lola, you scared me for a sec!!! can't wait for saturday, that is after the baby shower on sat. night. who has a baby shower on a sat evening? i think this is some sort of intervention aimed my way but they won't stop me!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

spheric, congratulations on your new status as a clubber! lola, you scared me for a sec!!! can't wait for saturday, that is after the baby shower on sat. night. who has a baby shower on a sat evening? i think this is some sort of intervention aimed my way but they won't stop me!!!

the way I feel right now......I don't think I want to even think of clubs, musik......I AM DRUNK (at work)....and Mo, SPHERIC and my best friend Lizy are sleeping.......NOT FAIR......ughhhhhhhhhh....I wanna go home frown.gif

------------------