Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going back to gym..and need HELP!!

sup guys...I took a while off from the gym (bout 5months) and now i want to get back going and i am now looking for a 'basic' steroid to use just for a month or so so i can get back up their..any recommendations?

first off, get that shit mentality out of your head and go natural.

• 4 weeks later...

Stretching is Key

It is paramount that you properly stretch all your muscles both before and after your workout. Stretching loosens your muscles and is probably the single most important factor (after proper form) in preventing injury, cramping, muscle tears, and extreme soreness. In fact, if you do not stretch before and after a heavy workout, we can almost guarantee you will either cramp up before you finish your workout, or be extremely sore for 2-3 days afterwards. Stretching must be thorough, and also has a proper form that you should follow. It also gives your heart a transition point between light to heavy workloads, and back again. You should stretch at least 5-10 minutes before your workout and another 5-10 after your workout. You can also stretch particular muscle groups during your workout (between sets, for example), especially if you can feel particular muscles are getting sore. Proper stretching will also improve your flexibility, relieve stress and tension, and help you relax.

http://www.campusaccess.com/campus_web/health/h3fit_train.htm