Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kosta

YOU ARE AN IDIOT....................KAYDUP AND NOTALLTHERE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON................THE ORIGINAL POST WAS BY NOTALLTHERE, KAYDUP COPIED AND PASTED IT TO GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE AND TO BRING BACK THE OLD DRAMA REGARDING THE TWO "STUDIOS"

I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY, BUT I DON'T THINK ANYBODY ELSE CAUGHT ON!!!!

oh stiffler...

so boring over here now

Whats the deal with Studio 9 sucking....

My sister is not a big club fan but she loves Luz. She went with her friends to studio 9 last week just to hear and see her perform and where most disappointed. She was litterlity laughing as she told me the story of her night. She said it was like a make shift wanna be S&M party. She said there idea of sm party was some over weight used up over tanned over the hill juice head dancing on the stage with black swimming trunks on. She said that when she looked at him she felt sick and had to run to the bathroom. She also informed me that the TWNP of WOODBRIDGE. Struck again with the ugliest most used up gross, “clubber next door†type of crowd. She said neither her nor her friends could find one even DECENT looking guy or girl in the entire place.

Now with all that said, she said she wished she never ever went to see Luz there she said the boombox I have in my room sounded better. Muffled Luz vocals with loud distorted over amped crummy speakers covering her beautiful voice. She told me the dj that went on beforehand was so horrible with mixing and his selection that there where dozens of people they overhead shaking there head and saying they wish they went somewhere else.

My sister rarely goes to clubs, Is very passive , friendly non judge mental and is generally easy going and can have fun almost anywhere and these where pretty much her exact words

i might as well jump on your band wagon for a sec. I yet to go to studio 9 only b/c i bartend on weekends. A few of my freinds have gone and said the place looks great but the major complaint is the DJ. They say his music selection and crowd reading skills are nonexistant. they told me the DJ there will go from one type of music to another with almost no transition at all. Overall they just said the music is just horrible>.just sharing what i heard have a good one guys

Now Sticky is talkin...STUDIO 6.......

There was never nor will there be a studio that can compare to STUDIO 6...

Thise were the days.....TEMPTS LET OUT....IN THE CAR....HEAD TO STUDIO TILL THE SUN WAS SHINING HIGH!!!!!!!!!

BRINGS A TEAR TO THE EYE

which club this weekend?

Never clubbed in NYC before, want to hit one of the big clubs. Was thinking of Oakey/Collins Friday night at Crobar and/or Vaeth/Jules Saturday at Avalon. Which is recommended for a guy who does not like to wait in a line very long? At what time is it recommended to see the headliners at each venue?

What can I expect in terms of lights/sounds/effects/dancers/etc general atmosphere of club?

Crowd/atmosphere depends on music or not?

I will probably only make one or the other - my music taste is tilting more toward Oakey/Collins but Vaeth/Jules could be interesting (an odd pairing no doubt).

Can I get some recommendations maybe even other suggestions? I will be with a hot chick so also looking for sitting/chill out/talking space if possible.

Any help is appreciated. Other clubs/DJ's suggestions?

Not The Same As It Used To Be!!!!!

Tru Is Not The Old Studio 6....physically The Same Building But Not The Same Vibe!!!!

actually half of the club is tru the other half is Studio 6

one half is gay........the side nootsy is at

which club this weekend?

Never clubbed in NYC before, want to hit one of the big clubs. Was thinking of Oakey/Collins Friday night at Crobar and/or Vaeth/Jules Saturday at Avalon. Which is recommended for a guy who does not like to wait in a line very long? At what time is it recommended to see the headliners at each venue?

What can I expect in terms of lights/sounds/effects/dancers/etc general atmosphere of club?

Crowd/atmosphere depends on music or not?

I will probably only make one or the other - my music taste is tilting more toward Oakey/Collins but Vaeth/Jules could be interesting (an odd pairing no doubt).

Can I get some recommendations maybe even other suggestions? I will be with a hot chick so also looking for sitting/chill out/talking space if possible.

Any help is appreciated. Other clubs/DJ's suggestions?

bro just go to sport sexy....its bangin

sickk lights dance floor international dj;s and appetizers LMFAO

so wait there is a studio 6 too :laugh:

studio 6 is in AC...it really doesnt exist anymore as club tru has taken over...but u can cross thru tru to get to what is left of studio 6...both are really one club now...studio 6, before club tru opened was a dirty version of sound factory but a hell of alot smaller...