Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Adilson Cd Cover Girl Search

leasa

Hey Guys!!!

Big thanks to everyone who came out last weekend to Matrix and Avalon...if you came to Avalon on Saturday, you know how crazy it was!!! So THANK YOU for all of your support!! The new pictures are up from the weekend at DJ ADILSON GALLERY ENJOY!!!!

DJ ADILSON is still looking for a Cover Girl for an upcoming CD...sign up this Saturday with me to enter into the contest that will be held APRIL 2nd at AVALON...the winner will be chosen by all of YOU at Avalon on April 2nd!! Feel free to email me at lisa@djadilson.com for more information!!

SATURDAY MARCH 26th...DJ ADILSON is back at BOSTON'S BEST HOUSE MUSIC PARTY in the CITY...AVALON of course!

Just a little FYI...DJ ADILSON has a BIRTHDAY coming up very soon and I will be posting about it in the next week or two when our plans are finalized about the BIRTHDAY BASH of the year for DJ ADILSON @ AVALON that you won't want to miss!!!!!

If you need the Guest List for Avalon on Saturday email me back or call me at 781-706-6536 by 8:00 on Saturday!!! Adilson and I do have a COMP'd list if you get there by 12:00 after 12:00 it is reduced until 12:30!!

THANKS!!!! :-)