Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all I have to say is....

happyface

could you expand on that?

Well...

See after I heard this crap aka hype about him having the best party last year at State a couple of friends convinced me on going.SO I did.No biggie we get there and as soon as I walk in is when Lawler is getting on the decks and the peeps are just going nuts,for what? I have no idea.He started off slow just getting the peeps worked up.I mean I was all about going and having a good time and to see what all the hype was all about.After 2 hours of just getting the crowd worked up it was like he was teasing them after doing some great buildups and all and right after that he would slow it back down with some gay ass tunes,dont get me wrong I did hear some good tracks here and there and I found myself dancing to them.But it would only last for a couple of minutes when he would go ahead and just slow that shyt down.Not did only I think he did a bad job but huge lawler fans aswell.At times I said ok this is when hes going to start banging it out and never happen.I mean his set wasnt going anywhere at all but whattever..

I went with a positive attitude and not going by what I heard him spin his last time he was at Space.Cause if thats the case I would have not wasted my time in the first place nor my money when I couldve gone to BED to see VATH.

Thats just my take on it.

Im sure there are others that wont agree with me and others that will.But never again.

Well...

See after I heard this crap aka hype about him having the best party last year at State a couple of friends convinced me on going.SO I did.No biggie we get there and as soon as I walk in is when Lawler is getting on the decks and the peeps are just going nuts,for what? I have no idea.He started off slow just getting the peeps worked up.I mean I was all about going and having a good time and to see what all the hype was all about.After 2 hours of just getting the crowd worked up it was like he was teasing them after doing some great buildups and all and right after that he would slow it back down with some gay ass tunes,dont get me wrong I did hear some good tracks here and there and I found myself dancing to them.But it would only last for a couple of minutes when he would go ahead and just slow that shyt down.Not did only I think he did a bad job but huge lawler fans aswell.At times I said ok this is when hes going to start banging it out and never happen.I mean his set wasnt going anywhere at all but whattever..

I went with a positive attitude and not going by what I heard him spin his last time he was at Space.Cause if thats the case I would have not wasted my time in the first place nor my money when I couldve gone to BED to see VATH.

Thats just my take on it.

Im sure there are others that wont agree with me and others that will.But never again.

Lawler sucks. One time, back in the day, when he pretty much introduced the UK to tribal, he was decent. Now it's just the aftereffects cause by hype. And we all know that hype is the surest way for a whole lot of people to end up VERY disappointed. :D

You mean to say you had a chance to go see Vath play at bed and chose Lawler instead!??!?!?!!?!?!?

:doh::biggun:

oh, leo! :kill9: lol

what is it with Vath??

that guy was never a good dj...

Wednesday night at BED was one of the best sets - musically and programming wise - I've ever heard. I almost made the fatal mistake of going to Lawler as well. Vath killed with his masterfrully crafted minimal yet banging tunes. Perfect venue, vibe, crowd (actual good girl/guy ratio with girls as up for it as the fellas). Feel bad for those who chose poorly between these two parties.