Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks

Ok, this question is going to annoy some people, but keep in mind you were my age once too and probably did the same thing.

I was wondering what local miami (preferably coral gables) places sold Glow Sticks? I know Party City does but they have like 2 colors.

You may hate me now, but if you see me at Ultra you will be happy you answered my question.

Also, are their any free Ultra after parties in downtown miami?

Ok, this question is going to annoy some people, but keep in mind you were my age once too and probably did the same thing.

I was wondering what local miami (preferably coral gables) places sold Glow Sticks? I know Party City does but they have like 2 colors.

You may hate me now, but if you see me at Ultra you will be happy you answered my question.

Also, are their any free Ultra after parties in downtown miami?

Take Maynada heading away from US1 toward Sunset Dr. Make a right on Alhambra Circle (after you cross the little bridge). Then make a left on Domenico and an immediate right onto Santona. Continue on Santona until you reach Nervia. Make a left on Nervia. After the 4 way stop, you will see a park on your right and a Publix. That intersection is Monza (I think). Keep going straight on Nervia. At the end of the park, before you pass Riviera Day School, make a left on San Remo. When San Remo ends make a right. At the SUnset Dr. Light continue straight onto Schoolhouse Rd. Take schoolhouse Rd to SW80th street (Davis Rd). Turn left and go all the way until you reach Old Cutler. Make a right. Go all the way to 88th (N. Kendall Dr.). Take Kendall Dr west towards Red Road (SW57th Ave). Then turn right. Head north on Red Road until you reach S. Dixie Hwy. Turn right and follow it all the way to Maynada.

Congratulations, you're right back where you started! :finger: