Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GoodBye DUKE! haha

soooo excited.. of course cause my boys beat nova..in a super close game.. but at the same time even more happy duke is OUT

that nova game was fuckin great. upset that they lost cause those guys really play like a team and went for it all. i really thought they were goin to pull it off but with 1.8 seconds left for one basket was almost inpossible. they had a travelin fool which should of been a defensive block for a one on one, blaaa great game though.

Z

Agreed. He's a choker.

But this is a can't miss. Isiah Thomas could run this team.

MJ could run this team (Jordan or Jacko).

Hell, any Redskins coach over the last decade could coach this team- and they'd still win.

Agreed. He's a choker.

But this is a can't miss. Isiah Thomas could run this team.

MJ could run this team (Jordan or Jacko).

Hell, any Redskins coach over the last decade could coach this team- and they'd still win.

I hate to admit it being a Duke fan but Carolina is loaded this year and there is no way they should lose this year with all that talent!

Hey - I'm a Terps fan. But you can't knock the best team in the land. Carolina could b1tch slap the Bobcats or play with half the NBA.... Some would say they are better suited for the NBA than a college game...

Hey - I'm a Terps fan. But you can't knock the best team in the land. Carolina could b1tch slap the Bobcats or play with half the NBA.... Some would say they are better suited for the NBA than a college game...

HELLLO UNC!!!! They won me some money