Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is up with

Well, since nowadays party-goers are not faithfull to a specific promoter or club anymore, but to dj-s, it only make sense to advertise them as much as possible.

I am not sure it's a great thing either. I am not going to comment on the stare-at-the-dj phenomenon (tragic) but it's a consequence of this. I miss the days of crazy themes parties where it was about *us* and not only the dj.

Who the fuck cares if theres a picture on the flyer or not, seriosuly?

I love flyers! I think some of them are great. I even collect the one I find really beautiful (like the serie made for B&S back in '01 I think: beautiful pics, or the deep space ones) or interesting conceptually (I love the Jr's birthday@discotheque) or plain funny (like the 3dollar of twilo or the dt/aviance clubzilla star wars)...

So as you see: I care about what's on the flyer.

Listen, some people care, some don't. But really there's no need for you to come here and disregard an interest I and others have and you don't.

Hey Backupfreak I agree why is it that we all stare instead of just dancing? Yeah you got shelter and 718 and shiite but most of the time we glare like they are gods. We need to enjoy the music and the atmosphere more and fcuk this avb is god crap.

:half:

Hey Backupfreak I agree why is it that we all stare instead of just dancing? Yeah you got shelter and 718 and shiite but most of the time we glare like they are gods. We need to enjoy the music and the atmosphere more and fcuk this avb is god crap.

I dunno about you guys, but just because the DJ is in an elevated(usually) booth, doesn't mean he is a god. I go there to hear the music, feel the vibe, and dance. These aren't rock concerts. :bounce:

I dunno about you guys, but just because the DJ is in an elevated(usually) booth, doesn't mean he is a god. I go there to hear the music, feel the vibe, and dance. These aren't rock concerts. :bounce:

the dj's my bitch! work those beats and make me dance! .... just joking :)

I am not going to comment on the stare-at-the-dj phenomenon (tragic) but it's a consequence of this.

WTF is up with that...I don't get why people do that. If I were a DJ in that particular case, I would feel weird and annoyed that no is one dancing, just staring...119.gif

If I were a DJ in that particular case, I would feel weird and annoyed that no is one dancing, just staring...

well, junior vasquez used to be famous about getting pissed at starers. check out the documentary 'hang the dj' where he cut one of his night short because some dude's staring at him like a nutcase and he gets pissed...funny moment.

I miss the old Ultimate Twilo flyers...them shitz were mad hot...fancy artwork, u could trip by just lookin at them

JV had a cool flyer a couple weeks ago: Junior Mintz...that was a cute concept esp. since he's nuthin to look at

I'd rather look at jp fliers.