Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need reviews for several cds...

Went to an FYE today and saw cd that was mixed by David Morales. The color of the box was a teal color and the title of the cd said something like the "Best of both worlds" or something like that. It had like 7-8 tracks on it, but since I couldn't listen to it I didn't buy it. I was just wondering if anyone has it and if it is worth buying?

Another cd I just purchased was the newest Ministry of Sound CD. I haven't listened to all of it, but I liked many of the tracks thus far. If you have this cd please feel free and give your review of it.

which ministry of sound cd do you have? The annual 2005 is pretty good, but if you can get your hands on clubber's guide 2005, it's off the wall... you might need to import it or do it the bit torrent way...

I have the Annual '05. I like it. Why is the Clubber's Guide '05 that much better? Also have you listened to that David Morales cd I mentioned at the beginning?