Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight @ OPM: Warning!

djmasterweb

If you read this and plan on going to OPM tonight, Saturday March 26, please realize the following:

This will probably be the busiest night in OPM history so if you cannot get there by midnight I would suggest not going at all.

This whole week has been insane all around town. And OPM nearly doubled what it did last week so far (and last week was a record week so you can only imagine what's been going on.)

Tonight will cause a three hour wait after midnight, no exaggeration. In other words if you get there at 12, you probably won't be enjoying the inside of the club until 2:30 or 3:00 unless you tip the door people $100+

Even bottle service won't help because all the tables are sold out (unless someone doesn't show up.)

So please please please follow my advice as I try to give on this board all the time... Get there by 10:30 or 11:00 the latest. That goes for all the hot spots tonight (ie. Body English, Ra, Ice, Tangerine and ESPECIALLY Pure and OPM).

Don't say I didn't warn you.

:pint::pint::pint:

If you read this and plan on going to OPM tonight, Saturday March 26, please realize the following:

This will probably be the busiest night in OPM history so if you cannot get there by midnight I would suggest not going at all.

This whole week has been insane all around town. And OPM nearly doubled what it did last week so far (and last week was a record week so you can only imagine what's been going on.)

Tonight will cause a three hour wait after midnight, no exaggeration. In other words if you get there at 12, you probably won't be enjoying the inside of the club until 2:30 or 3:00 unless you tip the door people $100+

Even bottle service won't help because all the tables are sold out (unless someone doesn't show up.)

So please please please follow my advice as I try to give on this board all the time... Get there by 10:30 or 11:00 the latest. That goes for all the hot spots tonight (ie. Body English, Ra, Ice, Tangerine and ESPECIALLY Pure and OPM).

Don't say I didn't warn you.

:pint::pint::pint:

:rock: I was gonna come up this weekend. Obviously the going out of town traffic jams here was an indication that everyone was in Vegas :rock: