Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ Friday Nights

This past Friday I was deciding were to go and was looking through this website. Keeping in mind I went to almost every "NJ Hot Spot" Abyss, Hunka Bunka (when it was opened), Temps, XS, Surf Club, Joeys, Deko, SoundGarden, so I wanted something I havn't been to. I saw an advertisement for Club Platinum in New Brunswick. I went to the party and I have to say for NJ Friday night this is the place to be. The music (DJ) and entertainment (MC) had the room pumping with non stop energy with all the hottest tracks with girls getting crazy on stage!! The place was completely jammed.. Also the 2nd room that they had I wouldn't even consider it a "2nd room", it's like another club inside another. The staff was very kind and the drink prices were reasonable unlike other places. To top everything off the FEMALES WERE AMAZING!! One beautiful crowd!! One of the best parties Ive been too. I would like to thank club planet for leading me there because now I will be a weekly customer at Platinum. For the people who havn't checked it out yet make sure you do I will voche for this place.. Any one else been there or know a better place (if there is anything that competes?)

Thanks

NJdood131

if i have to guess it seems that you are a promoter for that club cause that was your only 2nd post on this board. alot of people been to platinum and so have i and really i think the club is eh ok. they have great nights and they also have some shitty nights. it is not one of my top 5 clubs for the tri-state area.

Z

no disrespect but there is a line around the corner every friday at that place...I know because I can see it form the DJ booth at Glo LOL

thursdays and fridays are jammed packed there and saturday is picking up nicely with the open bar and retro music IMHO

Feelgood :clap2:

I will also agree with you on that, Besides the music the place isnt very shady like other places in NJ, not to mention the staff as I mentioned before are really nice. I have been to clubs were it has been packed and the bouncers have to get all tough and crap to show whos boss. I have yet to see any of them there do anything like that besides keeping the walk way areas moving which is respectable. The bar tenders couldnt get any nicer and they are fast to get you what you want. Also the music is awsome, I am in no way a promoter for this place either but its deff a top 10 on my list. Everyone I bring there loves it and would go back.

And yes saterday is very laid back and relaxing, more for the older crowd (hence the 21+) but with the 70's 80's and 90's music being played, especially freestyle it doesnt get any better.

If you have nothing to do and want to do something on a friday or saterday night I would deff suggest you go there. also Glo is not a bad spot either!! Free cover correct?

Not a promoter in any which way. If you read my post, I was going through the website because I didn't know where to go because I was out of state for a bit. I saw people were posting in both so I decided to do the same as well. Every business/nightclub has there good nights and bad nights, never said I was going there non stop and it was awesome every time I went. But for my first time I was really impressed. What is your top ten then? Where is glo?

Not a promoter in any which way. If you read my post, I was going through the website because I didn't know where to go because I was out of state for a bit. I saw people were posting in both so I decided to do the same as well. Every business/nightclub has there good nights and bad nights, never said I was going there non stop and it was awesome every time I went. But for my first time I was really impressed. What is your top ten then? Where is glo?

Make sure you holler at Justone or Bang Nightlife promotions for guest list next time dood.

justonepro.com

bangnightlife.com

I'll be dropping new wax in the Wave Lounge with Bugout tonight. Just happened to stroll through CP to see what people are saying about the night.

I'm looking forward to it. The last time was a great time.

Hope you dance your ass off :bounce:

I'll be dropping new wax in the Wave Lounge with Bugout tonight. Just happened to stroll through CP to see what people are saying about the night.

I'm looking forward to it. The last time was a great time.

Hope you dance your ass off :bounce:

Great job in the wave lounge last night. You and mike bugout really had that room going.

Great job in the wave lounge last night. You and mike bugout really had that room going.

Hey Davis!

Thanks a lot, man! I know your room was sweaty and packed! :bowdown:

I really appreciate that coming from the resident! I'd love to do it more often.

Keep in touch!