Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: JOE CLAUSSELL fans

This is about all i know and i havent been inside yet but have heard great things from some who have been, i cant wait.

The club is not on the street level so don't expect to see a big sign with the name of the club on it in flashing lights, it's not that kind of place thank goodness!!!!!! The entrance to the club is quite discrete so look carefully Its just a black door with stairs leading downstairs to the club.

Once inside....well......I'll let you see for yourself when you come by but I will tell you this, the sound system is amazing (Gary Stewart Audio) hooked it up with 4 big stacks one in each corner sitting on a nice size dance floor.

The DJ is equally taken care of with modified everything, from the kick ass monitors to the 3 Technics MK 5's fitted w/SME 309 tone arms and 2 modified Urie's.

One Urei is used just to send effects to the House Urei via various effect processors. There are DopeReal isolators in front of each turntable and the same applies to the 3 Technics SL-DZ 1200 CD players.

There's more to tell you but you'll just have to come down and check it out for yourself.

As far as DJ's go..... Joe "Joaquin" Claussell will be holding down his first weekly residency in NYC since Body & Soul shut its doors.

His first party will be on ____________-although it has not been posted on the website as of yet but please take my word for it he will be playing here and it's going to off the hook.

The ever DOPE Theo Parrish & Anthony Nicholson will also be resident DJ's here playing unique sets of their favorite music with no boundaries.

The club is also trying out other DJ's some known, and some not so known who have at some point gained a level of respect for their musical taste and style of playing records.

I'd like to point out that this is not a "House Music Club" per say.

House music will of course be played there but it’s really more about music from all genres and styles.

Anyway for those of you that aren’t in Miami for the WMC and you’re looking for a DOPE place to go out to that has inexpensive drinks & really Dope music then you should check it out it’s worth it.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sound system is amazing (Gary Stewart Audio) hooked it up with 4 big stacks one in each corner sitting on a nice size dance floor.

The DJ is equally taken care of with modified everything, from the kick ass monitors to the 3 Technics MK 5's fitted w/SME 309 tone arms and 2 modified Urie's.

One Urei is used just to send effects to the House Urei via various effect processors. There are DopeReal isolators in front of each turntable and the same applies to the 3 Technics SL-DZ 1200 CD players.

ok, you win, i am close to wetting my pants.

his party begins tonite, but its more a sacred ritual event than an actual party for this week only. Youll see if you guys go.

I am there!

I've been waiting for a Joe Claussell party/ritual/experience since his days at Body&Soul. He's the Jimmy Hendrix of Djs.

Joe brings the Thunder. Did anyone go last sunday? I was going to go but I had family over and a bad hangover. I hope there is plenty of space on the floor. Has any one gone to love yet all I have gotten is third party info.