Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i see a very disturbing trend developing...

Players and bitches alike are acting up cuz i haven't been around much lately. Some cats are tryin to make a move on my turf, and thats cool. Its natural. But just know this much: Actions speak a whole lot louder than words. And I will put the smaketh down. Now there's no need for apologies, or groveling. You all know who you are, so either know your role and get back in your place or face the wrath of Shaka Khan...

PS: I'm ordering a brand new cardboard from Amazon.com, for anyone who's feelin frisky. Dec 22 Sasha's gonna play nothin but breaks, we can battle it out once and for all. You know who I'm talkin to here...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

took you long enuf to show. . .

dramatic entrances withstanding, save the drama for yo mama 'cause we don't serve yr kind here. . .

and yr savin' up for S&D?? what about Mauro Picotto?? if yr thinkin' about skippin' that night, you really are wack. . .

otherwise, middle of the dancefloor, sometime around 5:30am?? i'll bring a lighter this time. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no sleep 'til. . . SUNDAY!!!

bro i'm unemployed right now, and i prolly wont be working till sometime into january, prolly february. so i gotta chill with the partying. i think i'm takin a break from twilo this week, staying local. will give you a buzz if anything changes. and alex, i'm on that, did get your message, got your # locked in my cell. laters...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by noiseboy:

took you long enuf to show. . .

and yr savin' up for S&D?? what about Mauro Picotto?? if yr thinkin' about skippin' that night, you really are wack. . .

Yo I hear you on that one.....Everybody better show up for Piccotto. If not, they have no CLUE as to what they are missing.

Its gonna be HOT!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

PS: I'm ordering a brand new cardboard from Amazon.com, for anyone who's feelin frisky. Dec 22 Sasha's gonna play nothin but breaks, we can battle it out once and for all. You know who I'm talkin to here...

Battle??

Here's what I'm gonna do...take my size 10 sketchers, polish them up...make them nice and shiny, turn that son of bitch sideways and stick it straight up all your candy asses!! cwm7.gif

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by p00h:

bro i'm unemployed right now, and i prolly wont be working till sometime into january, prolly february. so i gotta chill with the partying. i think i'm takin a break from twilo this week, staying local. will give you a buzz if anything changes. and alex, i'm on that, did get your message, got your # locked in my cell. laters...

sup bro, i sticking around tomorrow, then grabbing a flight direct to DC saturday morn. going to saci then twilo, then the airport. i know you're staying in, but if things change give me a hollar. peace

-Dee

p00h! p00h!! nycedee is coming to DC - what have you told him to do to me?? aren't you worried about your #1 crack ho?? better get some bigger cardboard....

and as for that noiseboy - oh we've been round that block before right? noisey, just make sure you can drink 17 pints of warm beer before you even start ANYTHING. wuss.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

p00h! p00h!! nycedee is coming to DC - what have you told him to do to me?? aren't you worried about your #1 crack ho?? better get some bigger cardboard....

and as for that noiseboy - oh we've been round that block before right? noisey, just make sure you can drink 17 pints of warm beer before you even start ANYTHING. wuss.

hey dirty, what's going on sat. night in DC?? I hear Zei Club, but i may be too mangled from Friday night to go. you around?

Originally posted by nycedee:

hey dirty, what's going on sat. night in DC?? I hear Zei Club, but i may be too mangled from Friday night to go. you around?

I'm going to the Ovum records party at the Edge:

http://www.mthre3.com/clearly.htm

a load of people from the board are going to 5 (corner of 18th St and connecticut ave); never actually been into Zei so can't give you any feedback.

baby, baby, bah-bee. . .

i don't drink "beer." that swill satisfies me not. i drink guinness. . . room temperature. . . you better recognize. . .

cwm35.gif

------------------

I recognise the fact, that while Guinness is a stout, it is generally accepted as a part of the generic term "beer". perhaps I should have used "ale" instead. I certainly didn't mean your nancy pretend-lager liquid that calls itself beer here.

whatever, this is irrelevant as I expect you are incapable of drinking 17 pints of anything. wuss.

when am I going to see you again, noisey??? I enjoy the abuse SO much more in person....

lookie here bitch. around here we dont proud ourselves in drinkin '17 pints' of this and ale that and pussy lager this. Next time you come down we'll get some fifths of stoli, whatever flavor you fancy, and see whats up. noiseboy'll prolly have 2 and start running around in circles singin kumbaya my lord. or we cann go shot for shot out of my favorite little funk bottle, chasing with gatorade being optional. so i dont wanna hear your fuckin british foul mouth mouthin off bout '17 pints' anymore. this aint the simpsons, and i aint tony blair...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

oooooooweeeeeee - who got out of bed the wrong side this morning. you don't know what you're getting yourself into if you start challenging me with vodka........ gatorade could be a laugh though.

see you on 22nd so you can shout at people getting annoyed at being pushed around in twilo. hear you liked the final track at s&d last week........

p00h - you can have yr stoliO. . . i'm gonna stick with my buddy jack. . . and FYI, i do NOT sing kumbabya. . . i sing michael row yr boat ashore (Big Baby Jesus remix). . .

dirty - we gotta find a dive pub 'round this town some night before we meet up with senor breaks-a-lot and show him how those of island descent party. . . i'll even wear my shiny new leather belt. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

Originally posted by rug5:

pooh and dirtyslapper...

why don't you two nerds have private discussions in pm and stop wasting board space...

rug5 why dont you go munch on your mama's rug, you'll appropriately be the 5th guy/girl to do that today...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

another guinness snob. word. there is beer, then there is guinness - a league of it's own.

I just bought a tap handle the other day and have no idea what to do with it. it was just cool.

But, it's best consumed at 'cellar' temp, which is a few degrees cooler than room temperature.

nice and refreshing.

too bad more women don't like that fine drink, isn't it? they are a rare and treasured find. But, maybe dirtyslapper drinks enough guinness for all the ladies that don't.

not sure what this ramble has to do with bitches and ho's. sorry for the diversion.

DM

Originally posted by noiseboy:

baby, baby, bah-bee. . .

i don't drink "beer." that swill satisfies me not. i drink guinness. . . room temperature. . . you better recognize. . .

cwm35.gif

Originally posted by rug5:

pooh and dirtyslapper...

why don't you two nerds have private discussions in pm and stop wasting board space...

awwww - don't you want to join in with some pointless abusive entertainment? post something more entertaining for us to enjoy your stunning mastery of verbose wit and wisdom.

oh and thankyou for the compliment, I've been trying to achieve the dizzy heights of nerddom for some time now - I thought I was still relegated to boring foreign geek.

awwww - don't you want to join in with some pointless abusive entertainment? post something more entertaining for us to enjoy your stunning mastery of verbose wit and wisdom.

oh and thankyou for the compliment, I've been trying to achieve the dizzy heights of nerddom for some time now - I thought I was still relegated to boring foreign geek.

Like I said, two jerkoffs