Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's All Gone Pete Tong

Shit looks good to me, I will make sure to support this movie everyway possible 'translation of support' = downloading it and telling other people to pay to see it

There's a 10 minute clip on internet dj . Pretty kewl stuff. I'm sure it's made its way to the "networks". Downloaded a couple of clips and such off the kaz, but didn't find much on the donkey yet.

Yet.

As much as I hate posting here, I will to say that Pete Tong can flip it. I used to think that the man was all hype and a windbag but after hearing him play at the URB's WMC yacht party a few years back, I have total respect for his skills and track selection. He is a radio DJ afterall and has to go the gamit for all his listeners. And he is straight up a great guy when you chat with him, and boy does he know his shit.

i saw it tonight.. pretty funny. i also learned from my friend interning in London that "its all gone pete tong" is an actual cockney slang term in the UK that means "somethings gone wrong", i wish our slang here had more to do with EDM and less to do with what rappers buy/wear/sell