Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc Reviews

Alright we did not get there until thur night so missed the morillo party at space especially the terrace monster marathon. Opuim garden is the worst venue in south beach and the sound system I mean come on you pay that much for decerations and nothing for a sound system. I felt sorry for dj dan on thur because it sounded like he was train wrecking but it was the system. Now fri state for a guy neamed STEVE PORTER who ever was there knows that this dj will become a elite one very soon after that performance at porterhouse at state. Now I have to say besides the main amp theatre at ULTRA FESTIVAL which blew bad all the other dance tents very bumping hardcore. Be your self Danny T tent with t mass, steve lawler 3 hours and danny tore it up for 3 hours. Subliminal tent with harry romono coo coo and erik morillo , seb fontain and darren ememerson rocked at. The best was carl cox and friends with carl 3 hour rock the house set and danny howells. Now even though I was not at the subliminal party at space or tiesto or pvd and still think that danny howells at terrace for deep dish at space was the best from people that are space vip junkies and went each night for alittle. Deep dish and pete tong inside were crazy and the people around 6 am reached capacity really quickly. So out of all three nights even though heard pvd was packed to the rim from what people from space told me that deep dish took the week as far as people. Other daytime evets DEEP ON LINE @ SAGAMORE fri was good soulful house and of course DONALD GLAUDE AT WETGROOVES DAY TWO nothing else to say but spectacular and the women better than ever. Nikki Beach organization for a free aprty that night fri for radio 1 was so unorganized and was a waste of time to even walk to.

I have to say one thing that I have been to alot of clubs and loved the old space building but the terrace at space now is the best ever compared to the real spcae in ibza terrace. Also space is and should be the #1 club in the us by far. They own the market and they own the label and they can get any dj they want to and get less than anybody else which means they are making bank. Me and my partner had the best experience of our lives at space for deep dish. We bought a kettle one vodka bottle for $280 including tip and had our own private bartender right next to the tables at the dj booth at the terreace at space. We were allowed to chill there until the rush came in at 5 am and bought those tables, but we still got to hang out there all day till close. We were chilling with evil nine a live pa act that went on terrace at space around 2 am before max gram and one other dj. Also danny howells and deep dish were incredible. Nick fac listen to him for first time and he was bumping the crowd. So kudos to club space. I tell you one thing for who all went to ultra the dance tents with there own dj lineups were awsome.

Alright we did not get there until thur night so missed the morillo party at space especially the terrace monster marathon. Opuim garden is the worst venue in south beach and the sound system I mean come on you pay that much for decerations and nothing for a sound system. I felt sorry for dj dan on thur because it sounded like he was train wrecking but it was the system. Now fri state for a guy neamed STEVE PORTER who ever was there knows that this dj will become a elite one very soon after that performance at porterhouse at state. Now I have to say besides the main amp theatre at ULTRA FESTIVAL which blew bad all the other dance tents very bumping hardcore. Be your self Danny T tent with t mass, steve lawler 3 hours and danny tore it up for 3 hours. Subliminal tent with harry romono coo coo and erik morillo , seb fontain and darren ememerson rocked at. The best was carl cox and friends with carl 3 hour rock the house set and danny howells. Now even though I was not at the subliminal party at space or tiesto or pvd and still think that danny howells at terrace for deep dish at space was the best from people that are space vip junkies and went each night for alittle. Deep dish and pete tong inside were crazy and the people around 6 am reached capacity really quickly. So out of all three nights even though heard pvd was packed to the rim from what people from space told me that deep dish took the week as far as people. Other daytime evets DEEP ON LINE @ SAGAMORE fri was good soulful house and of course DONALD GLAUDE AT WETGROOVES DAY TWO nothing else to say but spectacular and the women better than ever. Nikki Beach organization for a free aprty that night fri for radio 1 was so unorganized and was a waste of time to even walk to.

I have to say one thing that I have been to alot of clubs and loved the old space building but the terrace at space now is the best ever compared to the real spcae in ibza terrace. Also space is and should be the #1 club in the us by far. They own the market and they own the label and they can get any dj they want to and get less than anybody else which means they are making bank. Me and my partner had the best experience of our lives at space for deep dish. We bought a kettle one vodka bottle for $280 including tip and had our own private bartender right next to the tables at the dj booth at the terreace at space. We were allowed to chill there until the rush came in at 5 am and bought those tables, but we still got to hang out there all day till close. We were chilling with evil nine a live pa act that went on terrace at space around 2 am before max gram and one other dj. Also danny howells and deep dish were incredible. Nick fac listen to him for first time and he was bumping the crowd. So kudos to club space. I tell you one thing for who all went to ultra the dance tents with there own dj lineups were awsome.

how's about a thanks for helping you and Andrew out and getting your flyer in the M3 pack...seems you had a great time without mentioning your Tsunami benefit stuff....$280 is a lot for someone to spend on Vodka when they are struggling to get a room and asking everyone they are trying to make friends with for help with your good cause??? sorry man but you just sounded like you scammed your way into shit and used this Tsunami thing as a good smokescreen. I feel bad that I helped you out if thats the case. I wonder how much money you raised but if you did then you should have a mentioned it here as that was a main stay as to why you were going wasn't it?

Ultra festival was a huge success with getting flyers out to everybody we gave out 10000 and also when we were handing out flyers left and right at south beach people that were connected to m3 that were delegates already had it in their bags. We tried to get over to the m3 summit event on fri but had no time. Are trip was kaos until fri after we picked up the rest of the flyers so I try to just mention the fun stuff and forget about thur altogether. As far as the $280 our dj that we are good friends with bought that for us to hang out at space on night. We paid presale tickets which was $43 so $86 for both tickets. At the door they were $80 so it was good we got them in advance. Ultra and the TSUNAMI FUNDRAISER @ Macarenas wa the two best places we got alot of responses. The others like opuim garden sucked and even though we were on guestlist we waited a hour and a half and had to sneak the flyers in to prive. That crowd seemed like them wanted nothing to do with thowse flyers at all. Porterhouse which besides ultra and space was the best party down in wmc by far. Steve porter is awsome and we the best time at state. As far as everybody that help us out for the TSUNAMI BENIFIT we appreciate it. The best about this was the the EKO VILLIAGE at Ultra Fest. They all had tables set up and when we put the flyers ont heir tables they were like who are you until they saw the cause. We got more great responses their and was a huge success. Now that the WMC is over we are going to set up a 3 day in a row weekend in july TSUNAMI BENIFIT ON TOUR in the westcoast. DJs will include JJ BOOGIE and a few others now in the making and will be announced Early june. As far as everything else everybody bitching at wmc yeah some door people sucked but there is no complaining about space because it is the best club in us far none. We were so busy down there but mysterd we really wish we could of met at sometime.

Ultra festival was a huge success with getting flyers out to everybody we gave out 10000 and also when we were handing out flyers left and right at south beach people that were connected to m3 that were delegates already had it in their bags. We tried to get over to the m3 summit event on fri but had no time. Are trip was kaos until fri after we picked up the rest of the flyers so I try to just mention the fun stuff and forget about thur altogether. As far as the $280 our dj that we are good friends with bought that for us to hang out at space on night. We paid presale tickets which was $43 so $86 for both tickets. At the door they were $80 so it was good we got them in advance. Ultra and the TSUNAMI FUNDRAISER @ Macarenas wa the two best places we got alot of responses. The others like opuim garden sucked and even though we were on guestlist we waited a hour and a half and had to sneak the flyers in to prive. That crowd seemed like them wanted nothing to do with thowse flyers at all. Porterhouse which besides ultra and space was the best party down in wmc by far. Steve porter is awsome and we the best time at state. As far as everybody that help us out for the TSUNAMI BENIFIT we appreciate it. The best about this was the the EKO VILLIAGE at Ultra Fest. They all had tables set up and when we put the flyers ont heir tables they were like who are you until they saw the cause. We got more great responses their and was a huge success. Now that the WMC is over we are going to set up a 3 day in a row weekend in july TSUNAMI BENIFIT ON TOUR in the westcoast. DJs will include JJ BOOGIE and a few others now in the making and will be announced Early june. As far as everything else everybody bitching at wmc yeah some door people sucked but there is no complaining about space because it is the best club in us far none. We were so busy down there but mysterd we really wish we could of met at sometime.

ahhh thats better....more important I have stuff coming up which will help you and Andrew. I was just making sure you were on the level as this did not seem like the case when I read your review....will be in touch when its up and running for you...

• 2 weeks later...

All i have to say is take me back! It took about a week to recover but at least i didn't spend much money on food lol. and my body was definitely tighter by the end of the week haha. Morillo at space was insane and yea it sucked up on the top when we all go stampeded into eachother. Especially for the girls we were getting crushed and pulled outta there it was kinda scary. But the whole week was insane and we left during the JP party at our hotel the SHelborne which was very very depressing. Altogether awesome fuckin week this was my first WMC and although i said that would be it i'm already considering starting a change jar to start saving for next march haha. See you all out in NY/NJ this summer kids! mwah :clap2::bounce::makeout: