Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSONS "VIBAL" party at CIELO this sat 4/2

Looking forward to seeing all of ya there. Me and my lady will be in the house along with my coz and another firend. MUSIC GONNA BE HOT AS HELL i can feel it already. Was talking to ted a few days ago and he was hyping me up like crazy bout some of the tunes.

Show up early and you can wear sneakers. Do not show up around 1 am you will find a line and a door man looking for bottle service customers.

will do, casual dress is fine i spose as well, tight. I think I will go, plenty of time to study during the day and sunday ;op

With all the stress in my life since mon night i need to get down hard on fri and sat i believe. Music goes from deephouse,to funky, to dark, to tribal, to non stop madness. You'll see he starts off slowly with the music adn picks it up lil by lil and turns up the sound lil by lil as well. I dont know what to tell ya abut the door anymore.

i dont need guestlists for that place luckily and i have nothing to do with that club, but it is one of my fave clubs in nyc along with sully. And after hooking up so many people for a yr 1/2 or so on various nights i cant walk anybody in for free anymore. Just reduced if they let ya in with me. Reduced can also be gotten if the door guys know you or if you drop some names, or if the door guy likes ya. Last time walked in with like 13 heads and some people later on werent allowed in, jsutcause of a bad week i have i dont wanna be involve in any drama, jsut wanna dance. See ya there. If anything just ask if gabes inside already, maybe that will work who knows.

This night was amazing. I got to rub my breasts all over unsuspecting individuals. They nearly busted out of my white top. It was cool seeing sliverbull and alot of cp headz up in the piece representing. Bitch had so many bangers shiite. Fcuk U Patterson giff us some rest from time to time. lol

:half:

got there around 1:00 and the place was off the hook. Met gabe and several other CPers for the first time, pretty much everyone stayed until lights on.

patterson tore it up. it was just what i needed.

luzt, were you there until closing?

WEll what can i say.. the man never dissapoints *or how eva you spell it* he always plays great doesnt matter if the crowd wasnt all that,but there was people dancing everywhere. pretty hot night overall.. it was great meeting new people there.. and the regurlars. i felt bad for rudy tho.. he couldnt get in lol well until next time people! peace