Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Forge Help

djaparz

I have been using sound forge 5.0 for the past 3 years... Basically i record my sets on to the PC and then use sound forge to drop markers and then cut each region and paste it into NEro CD burner software and put ) second pauses between each track - this way the mixes are still there but they are tarackable - the problem is the past two sets i have recorded these past 2 weeks the tracks are combined but not seemless - it sounds like an extra beat or pop is in there as the track switches to the next while playing

can anyone help me - also is there a way just to use sound forge to drop in seperators into the file and burn to cd as different tracks?

I have been using sound forge 5.0 for the past 3 years... Basically i record my sets on to the PC and then use sound forge to drop markers and then cut each region and paste it into NEro CD burner software and put ) second pauses between each track - this way the mixes are still there but they are tarackable - the problem is the past two sets i have recorded these past 2 weeks the tracks are combined but not seemless - it sounds like an extra beat or pop is in there as the track switches to the next while playing

can anyone help me - also is there a way just to use sound forge to drop in seperators into the file and burn to cd as different tracks?

help is here :hat:

when cutting the tracks on soundforge. you have to zoon in all the way and then drop the marker where both left and right levels are hitting the middle (-inf). if you dont do this, you will get that sound of an extra beat kick or you will get that sound of a skip. if you need more help. feel free to write back.

hope this helps out

Matt Reid