Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about Atlantic City

last weekend rumor is the host, 2 security guards and 2 bartenders got arrested for dealing drugs in there.

NOT the way to run a club, imo.

Nope, that does not sound good to me, as for the Mixx, it is a really nice place, and all, but I like the Casbah better, why don't you guys bring in Denny sometime, also Play more house!!!!

if it were up to some people in there, we'd love a promoter to bring in cool people. i have no idea why they bring in skribble, and he's not stupid, he only comes on weekends he KNOWS there will be massive crowds, for instance, last weekend, noone was there for him, it was friggin' spring break. and last time he was here, it was thanksgiving weekend.

so it makes it look like HE brought all the people in. i took a quick survey in the entrance line, noone was there for him. meanwhile he gets a table for his buddies, all the drinks they want, etc.

where's the love for the residents that keep people in there EVERY weekend?

anyway, sure i'd love to have some hot names in there, but i'm noone. we've been trying to get some video turntables in there for awhile, maybe link 2 of the screens in there to that, but that's been "in the works" for about a year now.

things just happen really slow in there. i guess because it's more of a corporation than your normal club is.

if it were up to some people in there, we'd love a promoter to bring in cool people. i have no idea why they bring in skribble, and he's not stupid, he only comes on weekends he KNOWS there will be massive crowds, for instance, last weekend, noone was there for him, it was friggin' spring break. and last time he was here, it was thanksgiving weekend.

so it makes it look like HE brought all the people in. i took a quick survey in the entrance line, noone was there for him. meanwhile he gets a table for his buddies, all the drinks they want, etc.

where's the love for the residents that keep people in there EVERY weekend?

anyway, sure i'd love to have some hot names in there, but i'm noone. we've been trying to get some video turntables in there for awhile, maybe link 2 of the screens in there to that, but that's been "in the works" for about a year now.

things just happen really slow in there. i guess because it's more of a corporation than your normal club is.

Your right when it comes to being a corpation I guess, But then who is Mixx using to bring in top name DJ's. I don't recall who the resident DJ's are, except for maybe Moe Green, the vibe is really good, and love the outside deck in the summer time. During the summer is Xanadu open? I think they played mostley house and all, but I know that that Hip-Hop is in right now and all, but when your feeling the house then all of sudden you hear usher or Snoop dog.

xanadu will be open on memorial day weekend, then close again till july 4th weekend. then it'll be open from july 4th till labor day weekend. same goes for the outside deck.

saturday's is moe 10-2:15 then stevie p 2:15-close. but when xanadu's open, stevie gets xanadu to himself.

so i dunno what's going to happen in the cas, might be moe and me upstairs and paulie day outside, or moe and paulie day upstairs and me outside, or maybe they won't use either of us and 2 new guys will come in, who knows. have to wait and see what they decide.

and i have no idea who the mixx uses, could be just Brian B doing all the work. he got himself in a nice spot, left dj'ing at the casbah to go over there and made himself a good little home.