Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who didn't like the WMC...

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fucker who started this post is from my hometown in jersey.,. where kids get beamers for their 17th birthdays and mom and dad buy them everythiing.,. so dont take anything seriously cos the parents prolly paid for the trip to WMC too.,. as all us REAL heads know.,. the conferrence has been on a sereious downfall the past few years.,. and i guess we all need to have alternate forms of cash flow to have fun with brats like these.,.

the fucker who started this post is from my hometown in jersey.,. where kids get beamers for their 17th birthdays and mom and dad buy them everythiing.,. so dont take anything seriously cos the parents prolly paid for the trip to WMC too.,. as all us REAL heads know.,. the conferrence has been on a sereious downfall the past few years.,. and i guess we all need to have alternate forms of cash flow to have fun with brats like these.,.

haha...I think this guy bought a beamer for his parents, check out his profile and his website...maybe you know him.

my bad.,. he isnt originally from my town.,. but yea i remember that shit when it went down no one would stop talking about the kid who pulled off this crazy scsam.,. must be nice to have bneen a 16 year old stock market scam artist.,. now the question is....... why do you feel the need to come on club planet and brag about the extravagnces you life can afford you when its not about that? does it make you feel better about yourself? cos if it does, thats pretty low...

For those who didn't like the WMC you obviously don't know how to party. Yea I would've thought it sucked too if I stayed at the Days Inn and was waiting in line forever at every club I went to. You need to stay at a pimp hotel, be VIP everywhere, chill with the hottest bitches, and have a limo stocked with Cristal and Dom P. During the day you need to rent motorscooters and ride them up to Bel Harbour to buy some D&G and Prada. Then you need to chill on the beach, go waverunning, and eat dinner at Yuca. You also gota chill with Steve Nash before the Miami Heat game and get seats next to P Diddy. Listen to me and you will have fun too.

:lame:

This is some of the funniest shit Ive ever read.... Who wants to go to a Heat game or shop in Bal Harbour durring WMC. Wasting precious time my young bawler.

For those who didn't like the WMC you obviously don't know how to party. Yea I would've thought it sucked too if I stayed at the Days Inn and was waiting in line forever at every club I went to. You need to stay at a pimp hotel, be VIP everywhere, chill with the hottest bitches, and have a limo stocked with Cristal and Dom P. During the day you need to rent motorscooters and ride them up to Bel Harbour to buy some D&G and Prada. Then you need to chill on the beach, go waverunning, and eat dinner at Yuca. You also gota chill with Steve Nash before the Miami Heat game and get seats next to P Diddy. Listen to me and you will have fun too.

bro, you need to get a life, why all the bull shit for, who do you think you are impressing, i'll tell you who, absolutly nobody.........

bro, you need to get a life, why all the bull shit for, who do you think you are impressing, i'll tell you who, absolutly nobody.........

Who are u kidding - this guy is a message board god!!! He sounds like one of the coolest people that stepped foot in Miami. I'm gonna get in touch w/ this kid for next year because he really knows how to party

:blown: YEAH RIGHT!!!

Who are u kidding - this guy is a message board god!!! He sounds like one of the coolest people that stepped foot in Miami. I'm gonna get in touch w/ this kid for next year because he really knows how to party

:blown: YEAH RIGHT!!!

This guy is a total dumbass. Why would he come to the conference and go in a Scooter ( he mentioned scooter ? ).. to Bal Harbour ( is not Bel ) from SoBe??!.. shop in Bal Harbour in a Scooter.. how high class in the first place lol .. this guy is gotta be joking me. If he's even all that High Class, he wouldnt be posting low stuff like that, and if he does, he is just a Scumbag with really NO class at all that has all this hook ups and money all off the sudden.. Ive got all this friends with lot more then him as well relatives, and they are just SO down to earth ppl who are not Conceited at all.. just cool ppl who you would never know what they had unless they told you or just by you seen of what they had or do.. but posting on a mssg board?!?!. blah.. he's either sarcastic or a low class scum.

I agree that the guy is dumb moron and everything....but I have to disagree with your statement of "downfall". I don't quite understand why you say that...will you please elaborate?