Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was up with Space the night of PVD/Ferry??? WRONG

Ok so we get there at midnight and we are told they over sold PVD/Ferry but they will let people in eventually. Ok 4 hours later, I am not exagerating,totally shot and dehydrated. By the time we got in it was 4:15 and although PVD sounded amazing, our bodies were totally shot and shutting down from sobering up and dehydrating on the clausterphobic line outside of space. There is absolutely no wear to sit in space so we had to leave shortly after cause we got so shot and exhausted from spending the whole night on line. We so would have left but they made it seem like an hour or two not FOUR!!!!! What kind of bullshit was that? Are any of you out there that stood for hours on the line that night as well. Space should be shut down. They are bastards for overselling that event and still charging out credit cards when people couldnt even get in cause they were told that they oversold. Well then over fucking refund! Bullshit!!!

Sorry to sound so angry I had an amazing time the rest of the trip, that just so ruined my Friday night:(

Ok so we get there at midnight and we are told they over sold PVD/Ferry but they will let people in eventually. Ok 4 hours later, I am not exagerating,totally shot and dehydrated. By the time we got in it was 4:15 and although PVD sounded amazing, our bodies were totally shot and shutting down from sobering up and dehydrating on the clausterphobic line outside of space. There is absolutely no wear to sit in space so we had to leave shortly after cause we got so shot and exhausted from spending the whole night on line. We so would have left but they made it seem like an hour or two not FOUR!!!!! What kind of bullshit was that? Are any of you out there that stood for hours on the line that night as well. Space should be shut down. They are bastards for overselling that event and still charging out credit cards when people couldnt even get in cause they were told that they oversold. Well then over fucking refund! Bullshit!!!

Sorry to sound so angry I had an amazing time the rest of the trip, that just so ruined my Friday night:(

You went to conference and didnt tell me, lol

How are you hun?

Victor Soto

AMEN!!! that place was run so fucking terribly... i thought i had it bad here in ny, but compared to miami, the clubs here are neat, organized and are run efficiently... that night we didnt get there til around 12:30ish... the line was down the fucking block so i started talking to a bunch of people near the front of the line and told them that if we had tickets we were supposed to go to the front of the line... it allowed us to cut half the line and a few people ahead of us without tickets but then the wait began... they cut off the line like ten people in front of us and we wound up waiting a good hour/hour and a half.. once we got in they shoved us in to the side room like we were fucking cattle... wasted away in that room for another hour or so until they opened up the main room to us peons again... never again!!! that place is the fucking pits man... for morillo on the terrace we had to wait an hour or two just to get up there... what fucking bullshit is that... next year im skipping all the big dj's like pvd and tiesto... just going for morillo on the terrace but im getting there at a decent time...

I drove by Space at midnight, the block was closed, line everywhere, ticket, no ticket, friends and family, tip the doorman line, etc.. Luckily didn't buy ticket in advance, drove by Nikky beach samething bs, that friday everyone that din't want to take days off from work showed up. Too many people everywhere. Club industry are the worst when trying to get a refund or reimbursement but they are very nice to you when there is profit invonved. My friend went to Space at 9:30pm that night, should've listen to him

Just sent you a PM so write me back and send me your email and phone number. I had lost it before conferance and your clubplanet mail box was full before we went down. Besides the space night with PVD I had an amazing time:)

Got there at 12:00, dying to see Sander's terrace performance. Waited for about 10 min before we realized there was no shot in hell we were getting in before sunrise so we left and went to PORTERHOUSE at STATE. BEST DECISION WE COULD HAVE MADE. No cover, best music, best vibe...bar none the best party of the week, and right across the street from my hotel. Sometimes what you are looking for is right under your nose.

sorry to hear that...you should have went tot jp at warehouse, had a sick ass time there...

Same here...we got there about 1 and waited until 3 and finally decided to sell our tickets to people waiting on the corner...I really thought we would just have to wait 20mins-1/2 hour like the 2 nights before but it just wasn't happening...o well, all the other nights were great!