Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no problems at all

all i got to say is that i've been reading these reviews on how these clubs screwed everybody, and it sucks for everybody,thats not right, i had no problems at all, from the time i got to my hotel{riande continental}, which people were saying its a dump,imo i had a nice size room,city view, nice pool, and the drinks were kick ass at the hotel bar...friday at clevlander no problem getting in with my two friends,which was guestlist only, no lines no hassle, just walked right in, then off to jp at warehouse{place was super packed}, where i had vip and no hassle at all, the staff were great and also i just want to thank Nick for everything...then on saturday off to jp at shelbourne again no hassle no waiting on line just walked right in and had backstge vip, didnt even have to show a pass to get in to vip, the staff was super cool, thanks wetgroovin for another sick jp party..........i had a great time,not just cause of partying but the main reason was the people i was with...thanks again...

I would agree that I had the best time of all the times I have been in Miami. Saturday ended up being a drag but oh well. Probably didn't help that I was tired as hell for sleeping a total of 3 hours the previous days. Picture says a thousand words. This is me dragging ass waiting in VIP line at Mansion. Oh well, I should have taken a nap before and gone to Crobar instead. Hindsight 20/20.

Can't wait to come back to Miami in June... :pint::pint: