Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C'mon Studio 9

heard studio 9 was passsin dem in out in platinum friday nite.....studio 9 must realy suck...if they gotta go promoting there club inside other clubs

Bottom line...The promoters knew if they handed those flyers out in Platinum they would get crushed, so, when the owners of Studio 9 droped them off at Platinum, they handed their flyers over to the security at the front door. They later told the owners of Studio 9 that they handed out the flyers inside the club. LOL. In reality, they spent the whole night at the bar drinking away the money they were given to promote and asking if they can come over and promote for Platinum.

First get your facts straight your Platinum flyers were all over Studio 9 thats why your club was hit up. Our flyers are not at any other night clubs b/c every one else has respected us. If your flyers are kept out of our club they won't come in yours!!

Thanks, Tommy D

:clap:

First get your facts straight your Platinum flyers were all over Studio 9 thats why your club was hit up. Our flyers are not at any other night clubs b/c every one else has respected us. If your flyers are kept out of our club they won't come in yours!!

Thanks, Tommy D

You should have called me if that's true. I would have taken care of it.

ahhh promoter drama...god do i miss it when i was 14

lol really. i remember doin this shit when i worked at stingrays then over to bunka with the solid enuff crew. had the flyer wars with abyss, lol. they flierd us and we flierd them. it will happen over and over again. and will never end. lol i miss them days.

Z

not to be a dick but...

I don't give a damn about fliers in any of these clubs. I respect all of your venue's. Just one question to Tommy D. Could you please take me off your damn text message lst. I never gave you my number to you and I don't know who did. Pm me and I will give you the number to remove. Thank you

BM

i have a stack of studio fliers, took them off the cars they put them on... lol what a waste of time!!! you guys should save the money you wasted on them and pay your website bill!!! lol account suspended? LOL!!!

i have personally been in studio 9 several times, and being a promoter, i respected it, and never once handed out a single flier! i went to support my friends who bartended there... hey its all good! your fridays are hurting, so you came to the busiest friday night and tried to advertise! unfortunately were always 1 step ahead! sorry!!! oh yeah, i hope to catch one of you in action ripping down my posters at rutgers!!!! SHOULD BE FUN!!!! if you guys want to come back this friday or sat to platinum, let me know, ill put you on the list!!!

On behalf of myself as the emcee and most importantly one of the main promoters for Platinum Friday Nights I would like to explain the facts and put this situation to an END.

These are the facts and I'm 100% positive these are the facts. Last Friday Studio 9 handed out flyers on the parking deck right next to Platinum, to the customers leaving the venue and tried sending in promoters into the club, which didn't work because I know of that 1 of the S9 promoters did get ejected from the venue and also we had collected stacks of VIP cards and flyers from the promoters trying to bring them into the venue. Then this week it escalated from people taking down each others flyers and posters as retaliation and protecting each others parties.

The promoters from Studio 9 said the only reason they did it is because we did it (which it is not true). I'm 110% positive that there was never ONE Platinum FRIDAY Night flyer in Studio 9 or on their property. I'm not the type of promoter to attack competition maliciously by handing out our flyers on or in their property because it's UNPROFESSIONAL. Which some people in this business forget that this a business and being unprofessional won't get you any where.

Plus why would we hit up S9, when our average # of people is very high on Fridays? I could understand if: EXAMPLE (no indication to any venue or party in Jersey) We were only doing 300 people a night and we desperately needed more people in our venue, than I could somewhat understand why we would do it (if we wanted to go after competition maliciously).

Plus on the other side of the coin, if it happened 3-4 weeks ago, why did Studio 9 react to it last week (3 weeks later) and how come no one at Platinum got notified about it? Also I find it a big coincidence that the week that S9 handed out their flyers at Platinum it was for the "NEW" Friday Night format (basically their Saturday Night format: with the act's/host's and also the music format change in the Martini Lounge) hmmmmmmm.

But the whole situation is done and over with. Now let's get on with our parties and lives and not dwell on things. And speaking of parties come this Friday to Platinum for the PLATINUM ANNIVERSARY PARTY. That's right 3 years of success and more to come on a aweomse Friday Night party.

Platinum Anniversary Info: http://bangnightlife.com/adult.html

Flash E-vite: http://bangnightlife.com/platflash.html

Pictures From Previous Friday Nights: http://bangnightlife.com/gallery

Never been to Platinum? Want to check out this Friday?

Contact me for Comps/Halves and Bottle Service

JamesStrzz@aol.com

I'm going to call what's going to happen next. One of the glorified bartenders of Studio Nine will post and speak like their a promoter or even better speak on behalf of the owners. And no matter what the situation is the Studio Nine bartender will stick up for the place and lie to their own grave.

competition is good................. makes clubs actually try new things, instead of doing the same old things..........

The platinum has been origional for a long time on both saturday and friday nights!!! theres orginators and imitators! Latex party? cause abyss hasnt been doing that for years... next thing your gonna see is jello wrestling, ladies free, ans the silver ball at studio! lol enjoy the loan you just took out, and have fun this summer when all your people are at djais, and your stuck giving out buy 1 get 1 dinners to pay the bills lol... no disrespect, but you lost ours!