Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics at Sound Garden this Saturday with Denny Tsettos

I really don’t know your Name, Allow me to introduce me to you…….. And let me enlighten you.

Ok Again……. this is a forum message board and it’s America so…… you’re allowed to speak your mind freely and you’re also initialed to an opinion, but what you wrote here about sick of classics, and NJ Seen hurting and Denny being interrupted and all that!!!!!!!!!

Allow me to Explain, and this goes out to all you people that write and read this stuff, this is a Music programmers Message Board which’s makes up 1/10 of 1% of the masses that support night life in NJ NY LI CT Whatever. Any of you that get animated over the hits that a thread gets thinking that thousands feel the same on an issue are delusional.

Now, the fact that all of you share the same interest blows my mind, you all suffer from Subway vision, Dance music as we know it…… House, deep house, disco house, trance, tech, Commercial the supposed Ktu Crap that I read some of you refer to, has been suffering from a music alteration for the past 2 years. For a bunch of people that are music enthusiasts, your comments and what I read is really out of balance with what you all have in common.

My experience, goes far beyond the nightclub industry, right now across America there’s only 6 radio station’s and I mean Major market not secondary market, that are playing rhythmic based “ new musicâ€â€¦. Stop being critical when you really don’t have a true understanding of what is going on in the music industry, we are in a cycle now not by choice, if all of the clubs that you attend are not formatting what you like individually….. shouldn’t that tell you that there’s something happening.

Jersey clubs Hurting!!!! Wrong my friend, the music that we support is what’s changed…. a good business man adapts to change makes the adjustments…. tweaks it and creates the vibe. When Rhythmic Beats return which it will……trust me we will all be happy, and for you people that think you so hip to bash WKTU, it’s one of the 6 radio stations in America that keeps it alive.

So, stop the drama with the why they doing classics, why are they playing hip hop, why are they interrupting the dj’s Set. the last time I checked going out to a nice club means: meeting women, hooking up, seeing a show, celebrating an event, while having a few drinks, having fun and doing it safe…..

This, is the word of THE

L8R EAI

NO ONE IN THE BIZ KNOWS MORE THAN THIS DUDE SO LISTEN UP PEOPLE

i agree, denny was on point, one of the best classics set ever, not the typical classics set........ sg was like the old sg,everyone dancing and having a great time..... hopefully, sg will keep going..........

attn eugene and bonsolid, don't hire acts like umma (sp) spend the money on guest dj's, just a suggestion.....

i agree, denny was on point, one of the best classics set ever, not the typical classics set........ sg was like the old sg,everyone dancing and having a great time..... hopefully, sg will keep going..........

attn eugene and bonsolid, don't hire acts like umma (sp) spend the money on guest dj's, just a suggestion.....

The girls loved Luz's performance. Have to please the girls first

Denny was great

she sings that stupid song "free"....... "free me, let me love you" hate that song........

You talkin about Baby Spice from the Spice girls.

Yeah the song is suckass.

Denny's classics set was awesome, had a great time.

-Ant