Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions for a night in AC

My girls and I are thinking of spending the weekend in AC. If any one has any suggestions on restaurants and/or bars & clubs we should hit up, that would be great and really helpful! Thanks in advance!

well, when me and the boys hit up ac. we usually have to go eat at hooters for a meal. gotta love those wings :bowdown:

My girls and I are thinking of spending the weekend in AC. If any one has any suggestions on restaurants and/or bars & clubs we should hit up, that would be great and really helpful! Thanks in advance!

hey whats up, i live about 15 minutes away. the best places to hit up would be casbah on saturday nights, ladies are free all night also the mix in the borgata is good as well. if you like the afterhours scene then head over to Tru and they will go untill about 1 in the afternoon. dont forget to hit up the new Quarter in the Trop. it is beautiful with great restaurants to check out including the Red Square, PF Chengs, Cuba Libre. and if you and ur friends are all 25 and up then definitly check out 32 degrees lounge, place is beautiful. they are kinda strict with the age but sometimes not. have fun!

Z

Stay the hell home! You're too young to be goin out into A.C.! :woah:

They opened a "Carmine's" in the Tropicana. The food is just as good as the one in the city .......

hey whats up, i live about 15 minutes away. the best places to hit up would be casbah on saturday nights, ladies are free all night also the mix in the borgata is good as well. if you like the afterhours scene then head over to Tru and they will go untill about 1 in the afternoon. dont forget to hit up the new Quarter in the Trop. it is beautiful with great restaurants to check out including the Red Square, PF Chengs, Cuba Libre. and if you and ur friends are all 25 and up then definitly check out 32 degrees lounge, place is beautiful. they are kinda strict with the age but sometimes not. have fun!

Z

wow great advice! thanks so much! Can't wait, really need this weekend to just get a little crazy! School is stressin me out!

They opened a "Carmine's" in the Tropicana. The food is just as good as the one in the city .......

WOW, you have just been my deciding factor in where we are going to eat...CArmine's is the shit...mmm ceasar salad and penne vodka...family style!:drool:

wow great advice! thanks so much! Can't wait, really need this weekend to just get a little crazy! School is stressin me out!

No problem, if your around the borgata saturday afternoon there is a big celebrity cook-off with famous chefs and great food to try. i will be assiting these chefs in the afternoon. should be a great day.

Z