Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Up And Coming Dj!

raphael2d

Hello, everyone.

DJ Raphael here. I have just recently relocated to Miami and I am on the lookout for work. I am a veteran DJ of 10+ years and I have played everything from bars, clubs and raves to festivals and net radio. I play deep house, funky disco house, lounge, dirty pop, funk classics and rare groove. If you're interested in hearing a demo or booking, contact me: Dr_Jay_Love@Hotmail.Com . If you know of anyone looking for a DJ like me let me know. Here's my profile for more info on me.

www.worldwidedj.com/raphael

welcome and good luck....

FYI: don't expect to much of a warm welcome... Miami's flooded with DJ's and wanna b DJs...

:hat: after i moved here i somehow I became one of the wanna b's :hat:

OH, and don't feed the candykids !!! LOL

welcome and good luck....

FYI: don't expect to much of a warm welcome... Miami's flooded with DJ's and wanna b DJs... [endquote=b-side]

Yeah.... ..I know.. But I'm different.special.unique. I really do have faith in my self. Oh Yeah. look out Miami, Raphael is going to bless your body with some wicked tunes and profoundly solidified skills.

.....Yeah. I guess I'm now a wanna be too. :dj: Though I shall transcend even that. And overcome the great mountain of seeming hopelessness with hard work and dedication.... I'm just talking to myself now.

Where you from originally Raphael. And don't dismiss the advice of those who have been through it. Miami is a hard-ass town.

I know it. I've been through the mill many times over in various locations.

In some cases I've had to create my own scene and in others (through patience and persistance) been lucky enough to find work in scenes already extablished.

I'm originally from Toronto, but I've spent quite a bit of time in Colorado, California and most recently Iowa. How bout you?