Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Funiclli music style?

Ummmmmmm sorry, I think everyone here is wrong so far.........

Its 100%, to the core electro house. The definatition of it. At the two times I heard him in Miami thats what he played the whole time.

For me he is the "leader" of this whole electro house craze/fad we're all experiencing

Ummmmmmm sorry, I think everyone here is wrong so far.........

Its 100%, to the core electro house. The definatition of it. At the two times I heard him in Miami thats what he played the whole time.

For me he is the "leader" of this whole electro house craze/fad we're all experiencing

Well said Mr. Pearce.... :-)

I'm sorry but I just can't seem to get into this whole electro house thing. All the tracks sound the same and are typically soul less. By that I mean that it's just bleep bop beep beep blop beats one after another. And, almost all English djs have jumped on the bandwagon and are playing the same stuff. Fanciulli is the poster child for this movement but many other djs have been playing electro before him. Heck, I was listening to good proper electro at Circo Loco in Ibiza three years ago. Now, it's become a fad!