Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanculli @ Space mini review

Bling

and this time i didnt lose my cell"

anyways. my second time seeing fanculli and like the first he rocked that mofo. just ask carisa how much my crazy ass was dancing on that platform in the main room.

it was my second time hearing ivano, heard he hasnt played a main room set in ages. he was ok. not necessarily the type of music i normally hear in space mainroom but he did a decent job opening.

around 245 went upstairs to hear diaga. great as always. lots of hot chicas on the patio.

got there like 11ish by 12 i was drunk thanks to the assasin. ( half of one vodka tonic........ more like vodka and thats it and i was buzzed off my ass...... ended up having another vodka tonic and a jager bomb and i was feeling quite good )

so nic fanculli destroys it. i left at 6 i bet his patio set was sick but i couldnt stand anymore.

crowd was not too bad. lots of hot chicks more then the usual for space. there was room to dance both upstairs and downstairs. enjoyable all nite. yep conference is def over...... thank god lol

this time, i didn't bring my cell

anyways, first time i've been down to the beach during normal people hours in a while.

second time i've seen more families than creepy men

got there around 11am.. not drunk, tho i seriously considered bringing my vodka

waves destroy children's sand castle

crowd wasn't too bad, decrease in creepy men, slight increase in over-muscular men and bare breasts (can't complain there)

enjoyable morning, thank god, lol.

j/p danny ;)

Man, oh man, Nic just keeps on getting better and better. :woah:

Ivano was spinning when I got there. He played a few tracks that were good, including 'Geht's Noch' and 'Pump Up the Jam' but the rest was not all that great, IMO.

Then Nic came on at 3 in the main room. Aside from his own productions, he was dropping minimal (yes, minimal) with some acid, even. This set was a lot better, IMO, than the last time he was in the main room. It was a very good set. Ramon, you seriously missed out, kid. I'll post the main room tracklist soon.

He then came on the patio at 6 a.m., where he played the GREATEST patio set I have ever heard - bar none. Aside from the first track, Zoo Brasil feat Emma -'Tonight' (Skylark remix), he played techno for the first hour or so. It wasn't just "techy." It was just techno. SO DOPE. His second track, which I believe may be a new Tiefschwartz production, was a mindfuck. Everyone was just looking around like "wtf?!" Track of the night, IMO. That shit was hotter than your mother. :eek:

The second hour he got more a bit more housey, with the exception of 'Robophobia' and 'At the Rave', playing Rulers of the Deep - 'The Last Survivor' (Buick Project mix) and a brand-new Skylark production which is gonna make people go :jawdrop: when they hear it. He also played Sikk's "Washing Machine" late. :bounce:

He finished up at 8 a.m., when Ivano got back on the decks. He may have gotten back on later, but I left at that point. Once you've had filet mignon, you just can't go back to beef jerky. (That was good - I should write a book). In all fairness, though, Ivano's first track was real good.

As good as the sets I have heard in that patio from Sander and Morillo have been, Nic was just UNTOUCHABLE this morning. There was not one filler track. Every single track was a bomb. :clap2:

'Til next time, kiddies... :pint: