Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS THE S&M PARTY AT THE ROXY

im excited that JP is back. but i really dont know how i feel about this. it being a Friday party means that once avalon's party ends, all them sloppy smelly avalon people are gonna go to roxy stinking the place up dancing with 15 year old girl. plus i dont think roxy is big enough to hold the amount of people who might show up for a JP theme party. but i haven't had my JP fix in a while so i will probably go. personally i luv JP and his music but i feel he needs more time off to get his shit together. saw him @ crobar for Carl cox standing by the bar. he's a cool guy and we bullshitted for a while, but the man did look like shit. dont worry we still luv u jonny

friday parties are the same as saturday parties at avalon.. same bullshit crowd both nights.. i think roxy will be enough room for jp.. pvd and tiesto used to spin at roxy and the place would be filled but not packed to the brim... im pretty sure jp isnt going to draw as big of a crowd as those 2...

Did you tell him that he is the subject of your term paper? Are you gonna quote him in your paper? Did you take any sick pics like Fabio C? He told my friend he was 'gorgeous'..did he tell yout that you're gorgeous as well?

lol he wasnt the topic of my paper, he wasnt even mentioned in my paper, how about u take it easy and slowly hop off my dick. thanx

lol he wasnt the topic of my paper, he wasnt even mentioned in my paper, how about u take it easy and slowly hop off my dick. thanx

I cant son, since u got them whole 3 inches up JPs ass ...good luck with your dissertation...maybe it will get you an internship at Universal Geffen

I cant son, since u got them whole 3 inches up JPs ass ...good luck with your dissertation...maybe it will get you an internship at Universal Geffen

lmao... omg lol, sweetie im latin and black it's a little longer than 3 inches. If u would like me to I will gladly take it outta jp's ass, as long as I can slowly slide it in and out your mouth :love: please ? just once ? I wont tell if u wont

as good as that sounds, I'm sorry, i dont like chocolate, but I'm gonna try and bring in my whip and chains and so maybe we can role play early Sat morning ;)

u cant miss me, I'll be decked out in leather... I'm a little white with a big 'fro

as good as that sounds, I'm sorry, i dont like chocolate, but I'm gonna try and bring in my whip and chains and so maybe we can role play early Sat morning ;)

u cant miss me, I'll be decked out in leather... I'm a little white with a big 'fro

awwwww. it's ok, i'll look 4 u, im tall and light probably the only straight puetro rican guy in there. dont worry, if u dont like choclate after we dance you'll fall in love with me :makeout: jk

i disagree. did any of you hear his new 'hard beats' at warehouse in Miami? I thought it sucked. I've followed JP for two years now, since factory. and I liked him for his progressive house. His music hasnt been the same since factory. I don't want a 'new' JP. I want the old JP.

But im sure you all will have fun, the atmosphere at JP theme parties can't be beat.

i disagree, i think his style got a lot better since he moved out of factory. it used to be a love or hate thing, i would either love his track selection, but some nights he would just spin garbage.

at least while at spirit he dropped a lot of tracks that weren't just 'post and pans', tracks that he never would have spun at factory. and he laid off that vocal shit he used to spin all the time, bleh. looking forward to the roxy party, haven't been there in ages.

i disagree, i think his style got a lot better since he moved out of factory. it used to be a love or hate thing, i would either love his track selection, but some nights he would just spin garbage.

at least while at spirit he dropped a lot of tracks that weren't just 'post and pans', tracks that he never would have spun at factory. and he laid off that vocal shit he used to spin all the time, bleh. looking forward to the roxy party, haven't been there in ages.

Holla...couldn't have said it better myself

you spikin your hair for this son?

haha, one night and one night only!

haven't used spiker in ages actually. so funny getting back from miami, our spikes are their mohawks. everyone was rocking one down there it was insane.

Holla...couldn't have said it better myself

you spikin your hair for this son?

I second this statment! cant wait either and will be rockin spikes wrist bands the whole nine! oh yeah! its been awhile!!!!!! woooo hooooo! LOL

All different times. There are those people that are coming early and then people are coming for the afterhours party from perhaps another club be it

in ny, the boroughs, L.I. jersey, westchester & conn. The one great thing is that this party is going for hours and hours..If you can, we always suggest you arrive early. They way this party is going, The buzz on the street, the calls coming in, the emails being sent...it's gonna be fucking nuts..There might be 2 entrances. One for advance tickets and the other for general admission which might make it easier for everyone.

We're working it out

I miised the JP Sat At Sf. Roxy is a nice club the soundsystem is awseome. I used to go to sexy fridays at Roxy with Jvicious.The factory supposed to open soon a new owner bought it.. Theres rumors that Eric miriilo might take over the spot. I hope jp goes back to the factory because his party is great when its 21 and up. !8 year olds all into hip hop hot 97 music fights break out. Police is going to be all over that club trying to bust people.I wished they bring back sexy fridays at roxy with jv.

i disagree. did any of you hear his new 'hard beats' at warehouse in Miami? I thought it sucked. I've followed JP for two years now, since factory. and I liked him for his progressive house. His music hasnt been the same since factory. I don't want a 'new' JP. I want the old JP.

But im sure you all will have fun, the atmosphere at JP theme parties can't be beat.

I did and hated the hard tech he played, sounded like a totally different dj and not the JP we know..horrible music that nite....but then again I heard he was great at the pool party the next day...go figure JP is hit or miss that's for sure.

I miised the JP Sat At Sf. Roxy is a nice club the soundsystem is awseome. I used to go to sexy fridays at Roxy with Jvicious.The factory supposed to open soon a new owner bought it.. Theres rumors that Eric miriilo might take over the spot. I hope jp goes back to the factory because his party is great when its 21 and up. !8 year olds all into hip hop hot 97 music fights break out. Police is going to be all over that club trying to bust people.I wished they bring back sexy fridays at roxy with jv.

Yeah.....Gotta love Saturday's at Factory. I miss those days too. I didn't hear that someone bought Factory, I'll have to check it out. What are the chances of JP going back there though? Someone said he might have a residency at Roxy. The sound system there IS awesome but I think EVERYONE misses him at Factory.