Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela and his robots...

renzo2

Space has taken lots of chances in the past Oscar G, Edgar V, Roly, Dave Seaman, Carl Cox, Darren Emerson, David Morales,DJ Vibe, Mario Piu, etc. their WMC lineup reflects what WMC has become ; over priced and way to commercial.

how many times can you book Deep Dish, Danny Howells, Tiesto, PVD, etc?? Jeez, I know they are money makers, but Christ there is so much other DJ talent worthy of an opportunity.

it's f*cking sad the supposedly best club in the country, can get out of their comfort zone often enough.

They dont really need to take chances. Space, is Space. The people that go there for the most part go there because its a name brand. Like nike, or pepsi, or walmart. Dj Onenut could play there and it would still be packed, and the people will loose their mind over how great the music was and what a great time they had.

I wouldn't say you could put DJ one-nut on. I've seen DJs cause a firedrill in that place. They usually don't return.

God damnit, I've been waiting years for the oppertunity to drop that DJ Onenut line and you had to ruin it!