Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philosophy of staying late until the sun comes up at clubs

Today, I left Twilo at 7am and it was full daylight upstairs. At this point, I noticed something odd.

Although inside, I was just about ready to fall asleep (well except for my final dance surge when Cox did the encore) .....and yes I know Mikey, I need practice to go till 10am, hehe.......once we left and got back to chill, I was awake.

I "almost" felt like I could stay awake all day.....It really was a good feeling, not to mention how great it is to be with cool people and good friends.

Thx everyone!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

i couldnt have said it better myself... there is something totally insane about walking out of a club in broad daylight and seeing people walk by that just woke up maybe 30 min ago lol cwm2.gif and i must admit i also need practice in order to make it till 10am... al has to train me cwm29.gif practice makes perfect i guess so ill be at twilo on friday cwm12.gif hell ill be there every fawkin friday with my twilo buddys... cwm27.gifcwm32.gif

peace out everybody

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

My bf and his buddies decided to take a break from Sound Factory one weekend and go to Tunnel... they danced until 8AM (when it closed), and went straight to Sound Factory to continue the "night." The bouncer was about to deny them entry because they were still in Tunnel gear (baggy pants, sneakers, etc.), but saw their military IDs and said he'd let them in just that one time... because "Shit, you boys are defending our country!" So they went in, paid full cover, and danced until they were the very ones left in the club (around noon or 1PM??!). The latest I've ever left a club has been around 10AM... it's trippy when you first open that door, leaving the club world and stepping back into the real world... cwm30.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

I get the same feeling Claudio......it's like you don't think you'll make it out of the club then when the cold air hits.....bang, new life.....hmmmm....I say, let's do it again....he he....anyhow, at S&D I say me and you should chill so I can be sure you hear those amazing final hours of their set.......sometimes it just takes someone to give a little push......I need it sometimes also......get the stackers and red bull if we need to......lol

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

You kids need some serious "practice"! JUNIOR plays until at least 3:00PM almost every week. On special occsions (birthdays, halloween...) he plays until 9:00 AT NIGHT! Pace yourselves and be happy and positive and you'll be rockin' till the next night soon to.

See you on the dance-floor

Go-Go

Your exagerating slightly on Junior, but he does play into the afternoon most times (especially when he comes on anywhere between 3-4am), and the latest I've every been there was till 6pm on his birthday some time ago...regarding the post....the first time I left Twilo and entered pure daylight, a friend of mine freaked out because the sun was shining right in her face. I found out that that was a common experience shared by other first timers. Walking down the street, I encountered a little league game at the park nearby. That was a little disturbing. As far as I see, too many people put a premium on seeing how late they can stay out. As long as the night was good, I wouldn't care if I went somewhere at 10:00pm and left at 2. It all depends on where ya go........