Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sheff vs Bosox fans

bxbomb

for a guy who is an alleged roid rager he showed some restraint after the initial response

MY take: I dont think the first fan was intentionally trying to hit SHeff , but c'mon that was a ground ball not a bouncing ball that the fan might had a shot at. SHeff is trying to make the play and this moron reaches over into the field of play and tries to swipe at the ball , hitting Sheff in the face in the process. Sheff responds with a shove , THen gets beer sprayed on him .

Sheff backs off Security jumps in

THis easily could have turned into an AUburn HIlls incident if Sheff pursued the matter and security didnt respond so quickly

Also lil different in the reaction of the athlete as ARtest had a second or 2 to think of what transpired and it wasnt in the middle of a play.

Theres gonna be a day soon when they put up some kind of barriers at baseball/basketball games if this shit keeps happening year after year

for a guy who is an alleged roid rager he showed some restraint after the initial response

MY take: I dont think the first fan was intentionally trying to hit SHeff , but c'mon that was a ground ball not a bouncing ball that the fan might had a shot at. SHeff is trying to make the play and this moron reaches over into the field of play and tries to swipe at the ball , hitting Sheff in the face in the process. Sheff responds with a shove , THen gets beer sprayed on him .

Sheff backs off Security jumps in

THis easily could have turned into an AUburn HIlls incident if Sheff pursued the matter and security didnt respond so quickly

Also lil different in the reaction of the athlete as ARtest had a second or 2 to think of what transpired and it wasnt in the middle of a play.

Theres gonna be a day soon when they put up some kind of barriers at baseball/basketball games if this shit keeps happening year after year

wen the day comes they put up barriers, it will be sad.

for a guy who is an alleged roid rager

Alleged ???? do you even have an inkling of what the word means ???? :rofl:

Asshole, have you been living under a rock in the past six months??? The guy is a "closet" roid user. He said he used the 'cream' unwittingly'. English language 101: When somebody used something whether it was knowingly or not, the word "alleged" doesnt apply, especially after they admit to using it. Fact is, he is a steroid user. Now, why dont you go back to hanging out with your peers-AKA SIX YEAR OLDS :laugh:

maxiepad

did i use the word "rager" or "user"

go back and do a search i was the first to post about him using the stuff when it came out ....im talking him about raging ...losing temper/control

please pay attention before you drone on and on

heres the Edit part dicklicker

wrong again about SHeffield fucking up the play and trying to incite a riot

Boston PD is going after the guy for purposely hitting Sheff