Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No DT reviews yet???

Man I had so much fun. But HERE is the question that has been plaguing me for YEARS....what is that song he always played at Vinyl..."forget the world and all the people" ?????

And ONCE AGAIN, Solbeam's azz was in the same space and we didn't meet!

I was really good to see the old heads though...haven't been out in a minute and it brought back sooooooooo many good memories!!!!

Dam u were there, I missed U. I was looking for u too, I havent seen u in a while I hope all is well.

How have u been?

haha the little thing sthat happened in there.. made me laugh like drew bustin his ass and kim punching him on the FLO was funny shit... the gay guys that showed up like at 7 am.. lol fucking A.. man i had to tell'em i was with christina that hot ass chick that i was chillin wit... :ghey:

haha the little thing sthat happened in there.. made me laugh like drew bustin his ass and kim punching him on the FLO was funny shit... the gay guys that showed up like at 7 am.. lol fucking A.. man i had to tell'em i was with christina that hot ass chick that i was chillin wit... :ghey:

dude i didn't bust my ass man.. LOL.. kim did beat me up though..if i was ever on the floor i was dancing.. i think.. lol

kinda weird when he said he was gonna drop a tech house set and played one tech song and that's it......music was ehhhh.....he'll be better next time

But the question is can anyone name any of those songs played during say at least the first hour after he said that!?

:huh: ANYONE!? :huh: