Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Death on Route 21

My heart goes out to that young guy's family. My fiance has a bike and I worry about him like crazy when he goes riding, especially cause we have to young small children. Like I tell him, the bike is fun to have and ride but it only take's a split second for something to happen. And he's one of those guy's that has a need for speed. I always tell him to be careful when I know he's gonna go out riding, cause you really do have some jerk's out on the road that don't care.

I know those jerks all too well. At one point, I was just going with the traffic and it came to a stop. I was in the middle of a 3 lane highway and I got lined on both sides by these jerks flying through the cars on their bikes. All it takes is one person to move, open a door, etc. and that's it! Not cool!

Your right pitsvtec all it take's is just one person to open the door, when I first met my fiance we used to go to the city all the time. One night we were coming home and we were going over the Pulaski Skyway and I kept looking over his shoulder and I saw that he was getting close to doing a 100 m.p.h. I squeezed him so tight that he had to pull over and told me he couldn't breath, I told him well slow the hell down a little bit. That was when he had his old bike the GSX-R 600, now he own's the GSX-R 1000 and he told me one day when he was riding that he just wanted to let the throttle go to see what the bike has, I told him your crazy.

NO ONE LIKES A CHEATER!

I'll be helpful, but being a dishonest person, I can not do. LOL!

Besides you won't need to cheat. It's not that hard. Unless your that stupid. Just kidding. I bought my Ninja before I took the class. Do you have your permit and someone to ride with? If so, you can get one too!

I have my permit (actually I've had it for months) I got it last fall cause I was on a waiting list for a few classes at FDU. I didnt end up gettin spots in any of them, so i just been renewing it till spring came around. But no bike at the moment.

As for the Eurolounge post, i wasnt calling you a liar, but i do sometimes come off a bit strong so sorry if you thought I was coming down on you. But I still stand behind the fact that there are *way* more drugs at venues other then Eurolounge.

I have my permit (actually I've had it for months) I got it last fall cause I was on a waiting list for a few classes at FDU. I didnt end up gettin spots in any of them, so i just been renewing it till spring came around. But no bike at the moment.

As for the Eurolounge post, i wasnt calling you a liar, but i do sometimes come off a bit strong so sorry if you thought I was coming down on you. But I still stand behind the fact that there are *way* more drugs at venues other then Eurolounge.

Point understood. I'm too honest and have a real problem with lying and liars. That was the first place I was approached in. As you can see, I'm not the person you thought I was with that posting. Apology accepted...now you can have the answers....LOL

My brother was a witness to the accident. He said the guy was flyin on the highway. Next thing he saw was the guy receiving CPR while on the side of the road but it was already too late.

I hate those speed machine motorcycles. If and when I ever do get a motorcyle, it'll be a Harley for sure strictly for cruising.

My brother was a witness to the accident. He said the guy was flyin on the highway. Next thing he saw was the guy receiving CPR while on the side of the road but it was already too late.

I hate those speed machine motorcycles. If and when I ever do get a motorcyle, it'll be a Harley for sure strictly for cruising.

Do you know if a car hit him?